Ask and I’ll explain. :-D

• @AgentOrange:

Anyone have any inside jokes?  Here are a few of mine:

“F**kin’ Suffolk, man!”
    “Hey why are always so dismissive?”
        “Whatever!”

Ask and I’ll explain. :-D

Okay explain!  :?

• Well, at a party at my place, a buddy of mine had to drive a girl home, and she lived in Suffolk, which from Norfolk is a rather inconvenient drive.  Anyway, that became our rallying cry for that day, as well as a way of saying “Man, does that suck!” about anything.

The second one is just something that came up with a guy that I work with.  He was being dismissive, I asked him that, and to be a d*ck, he said “Whatever!”

• @AgentOrange:

Well, at a party at my place, a buddy of mine had to drive a girl home, and she lived in Suffolk, which from Norfolk is a rather inconvenient drive.  Anyway, that became our rallying cry for that day, as well as a way of saying “Man, does that suck!” about anything.

The second one is just something that came up with a guy that I work with.  He was being dismissive, I asked him that, and to be a d*ck, he said “Whatever!”

This reminds me of a band practice the day of our music competition (we scored the highest marks - as usual).  At one point our band teacher said “you guys are pretty arrogant to think you can pull this off the way you are playing” - i said “no problem!”
    I was right.
    I still got detention . . . .

• Here’s more:

“You’re pooper than Will.”
    “It’s time to go work on my project.”

• Umm…let’s see.  Lately my friends and I have been claiming that Mike’s Hard Lemonade is what perverts and pedophiles buy to get their victims drunk.  I can’t drink the stuff…but a friend of mine was having a party, and I asked him if he was getting a keg.  He said yes, so I asked if it was going to be Mike’s Hard Lemonade.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m