Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Custom map printer

• Can someone recommend a printer for a custom map make that doesnt charge 250 plus.  Im located in north jersey area.  I need a custom map for aa 50th anny edition.  I have tge file i want to use.  Thanks. Jeff.

• Vinyl Attractions Seattle Printed me an almost 4ft by 8ft G40 map for like $120. That didn’t include shipping for me but I am guessing if you are printing a smaller map it would be cheaper and might justify the shipping costs. However, I don’t know the shipping costs of something like this. It could be worth looking into though

• $250!!??

I got my 72”x33” map printed for $67.

You need to shop around. I used yelp and asked for quotes from about 5 print shops.

• @jeffcamis:

Can someone recommend a printer for a custom map make that doesnt charge 250 plus.  Im located in north jersey area.  I need a custom map for aa 50th anny edition.  I have tge file i want to use.  Thanks. Jeff.

I’m not from New Jersey, but I am in America… I got my Scrim/Outdoor Banner Vinyl AA50 map made for like $60.

Did it at FedEx Office Print & Ship Center… I would imagine you have one like that in Jersey… also maybe try a Kinko’s if you have one of them. If you can’t find one locally, try the FedEx online shop and have it sent to you.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m