Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Unit stats

• Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to know which stats to use for unit. For example, the sdkfz 251 (i may have the name slightly wrong, I am refering to the halftrack) One card costs 14 and one (same stats) costs only 6. Which do i use and can i find a page describing what to use for other units (m5 halftrack amongst others)

• Customizer

At the mid point of production Wizards of the Coast revised the cards for sets 1 to 5. Many were reduced in cost and were modified to make them more playable. You will find all the official revised cards here, http://www.aamcardbase.com/search_AAM.aspx These cards are searchable and printable, there is also a handy army builder available by clicking the tank icon.

• I assume so, but All of these cards are the official stats (none of them have been changed by players, all done by Wizards)?

• Customizer

@Autumn:

I assume so, but All of these cards are the official stats (none of them have been changed by players, all done by Wizards)?

100% official and sanctioned by WotC.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.2m