• not a stab or poke juats a question.:)

• Customizer

Dude, didn’t you see on the discussion thread?  The Italian units and France/ANZAC dice are all packaged up on skids (6 of them) and ready to be picked up by FMG’s freight company Oct 9-10.  Then about 5 days transit time across the ocean.  Then they have to clear customs and get shipped to FMG where Jeremy and the gang will start filling and shipping all the pre-orders.
    I would guess anywhere between Halloween and Nov. 7, but that is just my rough guess.

• it was more of a generel question, and no i dident, thanks.
    what i should have mentiond is for

completion~~~~~~
    germany~~~~~~~
    usa~~~~~~~~~~
    ect~~~~~~~~~~
    complete g40 set~~

• Customizer

The Complete G40 Set!?!  Aw man, that’s going to be a while.  I know they are making the mould for Germany and assuming they get this one right the first time (no defects in the mould like what happened with Italy), I think it takes roughly a month or so just to get the mould made at the foundery then shipped back to the factory.  Then the factory has to get with Jeremy to choose the right plastic and color.  Once that is done, they can go into full production.
    With Italy, they went into full production about June 6 and were finished by the end of July or beginning of August.  Then they had to package them all up onto skids for the freight company and arrange for the freight company to go get them which I guess took another couple of months or so (early Aug to Oct 9/10).  Then the ocean voyage, customs and transit to FMG hopefully by Halloween.
    So, if Germany goes by roughly the same schedule and they have the mould ready by late November/early December,  I would figure full production starting early-mid December, possibly finished by early-mid February (minimum 1000 sets ordered).  Packaging and pickup by freight company roughly mid-March and , with any luck, at FMG by April.  Now, this is just a wild guess by me just going by what happened with Italy.  Actually, I’m hoping that I am wrong and everything goes smoothly and the German units get here even sooner.  After all, they sort of “cut their teeth” with Italy so maybe it will go a little faster, not just with Germany but with all the future nations.
    As for USA, it’s still in the sculpting stage so I have no clue as to how soon they will go into production.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m