• '19 Moderator

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this but I wanted to mention it.

I am getting close to 15 guys now in my gaming group here in Phoenix. I am thinking about starting an organized club. Not entirely A&A but that is the foundation. It seems to be the most popular game that more serious gamers like to play.

I also wanted to make sure that you guys know that if you are ever in Phoenix let me know and I will get a game together. I have done it already once for a guy from AAMC who was in town from LA.

Besides I would love to meet some of you guys.

• @dezrtfish:

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this but I wanted to mention it.

I am getting close to 15 guys now in my gaming group here in Phoenix. I am thinking about starting an organized club. Not entirely A&A but that is the foundation. It seems to be the most popular game that more serious gamers like to play.

I also wanted to make sure that you guys know that if you are ever in Phoenix let me know and I will get a game together. I have done it already once for a guy from AAMC who was in town from LA.

Besides I would love to meet some of you guys.

I think Phoenix is my 2nd-3rd destination of choice right now. First Calgary, and prolly Chile, but Phoenix is up there. I’ll let you know if i decide to Christmas there.

• Gonna move this to Find Players, but I’ll give it a few days to get some traffic since this forum is visited more.

• Found it!
    Phoenix, hmm. How’s the weather there now? Had some hot days as I recall. Is it still very dry there? Heards someting about everyone moving there and bringing plants/allergies

I’ll be there with bells on.

(Ding-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling!) :D

• '19 Moderator

It’s about 105 with 10% humidity right now. So yeah I guess you could say it’s hot.

Good thing we play in the Airconditioned house. :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m