• What do you think of using ANZAC units to represent Canada, it would work like UK London and UK Calcutta.

I’m going to print these Canadian roundels:

What do you think ?

• '10

In the 1939 variant, I combined ANZAC and CANADA into a new power THE COMMONWEALTH.  The income was split between the two sides of the map (Ottawa / Sydney).  The twist was that this power shares the SAME TURN as the UK.  So they can work in concert with the UK and Calcutta forces.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

In the 1939 variant, I combined ANZAC and CANADA into a new power THE COMMONWEALTH.  The income was split between the two sides of the map (Ottawa / Sydney).  The twist was that this power shares the SAME TURN as the UK.  So they can work in concert with the UK and Calcutta forces.

Yeah I already know that, but it would be better if they were separated nations, at least i  my opinion

• '10

@12doze12:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Yeah I already know that, but it would be better if they were separated nations, at least i  my opinion

They are separate Nations, but controlled by one player.  They have separate economies, Capitols etc…

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@12doze12:

@FieldMarshalGames:

They are separate Nations, but controlled by one player.  They have separate economies, Capitols etc…

But I want them to be in a differnet turn order

• @12doze12:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@12doze12:

@FieldMarshalGames:

So house-rule them into a different turn order.

Though, to be quite honest, on their own Anzac and Canada as completely separate nations would be like playing France … more or less useless.
    Anzac may do alright, but Canada just doesn’t have enough to do anything without the assistance of the UK (which is why having them move on the same turn as the UK and Anzac, all in cooperation, is an amazing way to do it.  It makes for some very interesting moves, especially if you have different people playing UK and Canada/Anzac)!

• @Rorschach:

@12doze12:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@12doze12:

@FieldMarshalGames:

So house-rule them into a different turn order.

Though, to be quite honest, on their own Anzac and Canada as completely separate nations would be like playing France … more or less useless.
    Anzac may do alright, but Canada just doesn’t have enough to do anything without the assistance of the UK (which is why having them move on the same turn as the UK and Anzac, all in cooperation, is an amazing way to do it.  It makes for some very interesting moves, especially if you have different people playing UK and Canada/Anzac)!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m