• @bcguitars:

Ok, here is something I came up with for the political situations.  The main idea here is to use this as a quick reference, not to completely replace the rulebook.  I know that I took some liberties by not including some fundamental rules in here, but I think all of the main situations that directly affect gameplay are included.  Let me know if you like this layout, or if something in here needs to be fixed that could affect gameplay.  Thanks again!

This looks excellent. Was expecting a few sentences for each power, but this looks much better

• BTW, which rules did you not include in the political chart

• '10

Printed it out…

6 russian inf in Amur missing
    6 russian inf in Sakha missing
    6 russian inf in Buryata missing

• '10

Checked the complete European setup.

There is one american airbase and one american naval base too much in Central USA.

• Customizer

@marechallannes:

6 russian inf in Amur missing
    6 russian inf in Sakha missing
    6 russian inf in Buryata missing

@marechallannes:

There is one american airbase and one american naval base too much in Central USA.

Thanks, these have been fixed.  All of the changes so far to the cards have been fixed and posted to the web page.  Also, I finished up the Political Situations reference and posted that as well.  Let me know what you think about it.  Sorry about the mistakes, like I said, it’s been real busy around here lately!

• My understanding form Krieg was that Dutch territories are taken during the non combat phase by either ANZAC / UK as the other “pro” neutrals.

• Customizer

@leddux:

My understanding form Krieg was that Dutch territories are taken during the non combat phase by either ANZAC / UK as the other “pro” neutrals.

I was under the impression that the takeover part had to be done in the combat phase.  Correct me if I’m wrong, though.

EDIT:  Ok, I went back and reviewed the clarifications on the Dutch, and have modified the chart to reflect a UK/ANZAC land unit takeover during the non-combat phase.

If I tried making these without posting them here for all of you to comb over, they would be a mess!  Thanks for all the input!

• '10

just printed mine out and they look great.  thanks again!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m