• i’ve used a mac for years… i think the last non-mac computer i owned was a c-64…

what i want to know is if anyone has found or even made any mac a&a board utilities and odds calculators…

• Sorry I have a mac, but haven’t been able to find any dice rolling utilities for the mac. Why don’t make your own?

• Cameron, you should try looking a Java utility, i can work on both Mac and PC.

• do you know of any?

and what i really want is an a&a board utility… it’s such a pain setting up the board for a pbem game… and then having to guard it from the cat…

• Ha, I remember back is the day when my baby sister led a the destruction of many of our games when i was gone. She thought you actually had to act out the battles using the game pieces and dice were to be thrown across teh room! (oh yeah, bombers always win. Even on defense :wink: ).

• I have a mac, and I have been toying with the idea of trying to write just such a utility program. I want to write it in Java though so it can work with Windows players too. I need to learn Java. I only am familiar with C and C++ right now. Maybe I will have something by fall time.

I really need a super high resolution image of the board to use in such a utility. Somewhere around 100 dots per inch. If anyone has a scanner and can make such an image, I would be thankful for the help.

• '19 Moderator

I will look through my files and see what I can find. I tend to hoard griphic files for some reason :)

What format would you prefer? jpg?

• Hi dezrtfish,

Yeah, JPEG would probably be best to maintain a reasonable file size. If you find one, you could email it to me directly.

rmundsc@goscg.net

Thanks,

• HAHA!

I feel so sorry for anyone who has to use a Mac… :D

• well… i’ve finally found an odds calculaotor for the mac… it even allows for w@w!

http://asia.cnet.com/downloads/mac/swinfo/0,39001909,20081231s,00.htm

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m