• I am having some problems associated with Cookies and myself logging into the Forum. I get an error whenever I try, which means I cannot exercise my moderator duties. Anyone else having these problems? The message is:

Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/djensen/axisandallies/forums/functions.php on line 72

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/djensen/axisandallies/forums/functions.php:72) in /home/djensen/axisandallies/forums/login.php on line 66

• Nein

• I get those messages too (the first one at least), but they really don’t cause me problems.

• Same as above…

• Well, see the problem is I cannot do my Moderator things, such as view ISPs, enter the Mod Forum, or delete posts without logging in, and I cannot stay logged in (after I post).

• mine is fine, why would it be only the few of you?

• Well I save my user name and password onto this site (using a cookie). This is probably the difference.

“Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.” - Aldolf Galland
    “Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.” - Patton

[ This Message was edited by: TG Moses VI on 2002-05-30 20:10 ]

• Problem is, I need to store it in a Cookie. Normally, as you can see here, the error is just an annoyance in having to put your password in each post.

• Well at least you’re not without your moderating powers then. :smile:

For my password, I use a simple combination. That way if I have to, inputing the password isn’t that hard.

• Problem is, I AM without my powers. See, I need to log in, then go back to the Index to use my “powers”. With the Cookie not storing that, I never stay logged in.

• Oh, I see now. :smile: Thanks for the clear up Yanny, but not so thanks since you can’t delete those post.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m