Question about ANZAC National Objectives

• This question for the designated rules guys:

Gain 5 IPCs (one time) for occupying any island or territory originally Japanese.

My question is: Does ANZAC get a one-time shot of 5 IPCs for each island or territory originally Japanese it occupies, or just a single bonus of 5 IPCs for the first such island it occupies and then no further one-time bonuses for additional captures?

I would think you get a one-time bonus for each island or territory originally Japanese, but the word “any” in the rules makes me uncertain.

Thanks

• Official Q&A

You get 5 IPCs only, one time only, the first time you occupy any original Japanese territory.  Occupying a second such territory does not result in a bonus.

• Thanks.  :-)

• By “occupy”, do you mean that UK can control it?  Example: turn 2 UK invades Siam and takes control.  on Anzac’s turn, they move in 1 infantry to the UK-controled Siam.  do they get the bonus for this?

• this topic has been brought up earlier. ANZAC does not have to “control” the territory, they just have to “occupy” it. So if the UK or US control an area, and the ANZAC later land on the territory, than they will get their 1 time bonus :wink:

• @Llordbone:

this topic has been brought up earlier. ANZAC does not have to “control” the territory, they just have to “occupy” it. So if the UK or US control an area, and the ANZAC later land on the territory, than they will get their 1 time bonus :wink:

Thanks.  I figured it must have been addressed already, but I couldn’t find it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m