• for free-for-all you would need goals/missions
    otherwise snowballing destroys any game

• you don’t have to have locked alliances but every one will most likely gang up on Persia. also unless japn is allied with russia it is going to have to be allied with the US.

• you’r right about the goals i never said anything about victory cities before. all the Anti aircraft guns are in victory cities
    USA:eastern and western us and india
    JApan: Japan and soth korea
    Europe:the uk and germany
    russia: moscow,kwantang,manchuria and karelia
    persia: persia,egypt and saudi arabia

• i have figured out what the tank values would be by using wikipedia.org except for one thing. how many tanks are now in iraq(us owned) it should be the M1 Abrams.

• I am not a fan of variation in tank combat values unless massively justified.
    Many tanks are capable of being refitted with equipment and armour depending on combat situation.

Also if you make significant variation in combat values you should have variation in purhcase cost (where appropriate) too.

• @tekkyy:

I am not a fan of variation in tank combat values unless massively justified.
    Many tanks are capable of being refitted with equipment and armour depending on combat situation.

Also if you make significant variation in combat values you should have variation in purges cost (where appropriate) too.

one tank unit is 500 tanks. that is because of the us having 7,500 main battle tanks. that is 15 tanks spread thought Israel, eastern us and western us. i did not count any tanks except for main battle tanks.i sorta have to guess on north Korea (could not find  much informantion on production) but everything in this games is clumped in small pockets with much wasteland between them. also i had to make the infantry value ridiculously high because of Vietnam and Iran. the value should change but i don’t no how much. also transports are problem because of the number.  here is a quote from myself for transports this is the actually number thoughout the world.

for transports this is the actually number thoughout the world. how many units should a transport represent. for infantry there is a 1:1,000,000 ratio, but i pretty sure all the worlds transports could carry one infantry unit.

if you think i should include another type of tank please tell me and I’ll add it.the cost of nuclear weapons is a problem i haven’t really to look up on yet.I’ll try to address all this problems when i make the price changes after i fin out where all the units go. in order to dothis i must find the number of aircraft and artillery in the world i have no clue on what kinds to look for so i would be very gratefull if you had a any ideas

• no need for other tanks
    today we only have MBT in significant numbers

• i have finally finished tanks, one tank unit is 3000 tanks. i added an extra tank to South Africa so no there is not 1600 tanks in south Africa to round up. other than that this they are only the main battle tanks.  i almost finshed the the aircraft(all of the bombers most of the fighters.)either tomorrow or Thursday aircraft will be all done. but that still leaves artillery. what type of artillery should i count? after i finish artillery i am going to organize all the information and put it excel. how do you post word and excel documents? one last thing afterwords i’m i allowed to get rid of repetitive info in my posts like how i listed everthing but now i am going to list it in documents?
    tanks
    it has begun the deletion of  the lists
    http://www.speedyshare.com/329944842.html i

• people just use a free file hosting
    and post links

eg.
    www.rapidshare.de
    www.speedyshare.com
    www.megaupload.com

no registeration required

• thanks tekkyy i used speedyshare.com here is everything in charts http://www.speedyshare.com/329944842.html i finshe the airdraft a * means the number of fighters in the sea zone. both onebomer and fighter unit  is about 300 fightesr or bomberes.  counted fighter bombers as a 1/3 of a bomber. that  is why europe has a bomber.

• do you think this is a good idea? evcery nation has a reserve of gold aand oney right. well i think the counrties should be able to use it here is the extra ipc each nation would get in the beginig of the game based on their reserves.

Japan: 4
    Iran: 1 or 2
    Us: 1 (even with india its a spender not a saver)
    Russia: 3 or 4
    Europe: 1 or 2

• thats interesting and adds economic strategy to gameplay

not sure you want too much of that in Axis and Allies
    which to me is about military
    depends on your tastes I guess

• i don’t see how adding a few extr ipcs is get too economical but i agree with the comment you made tekkyy about how important economy should be. it is just easier to measure the economic asepct than the military. but i am currently doing the national advantages now and need to know the success rate of suce bombers in iraq. the reason is for persia with mordern kamiaze that can send one inf and roll a die to try to kill it even if it is paratropped. there is going to about four national advantges for each country i finshed the us’. i was lazy so i sorta copyed and pasted some of the rules.
    USA:
    1.) Heavy Bombers(http://axisandallies.metalsaber.com/freemaps/GulfWar/GulfWar.aspx)
    US bombers were able to deliver huge payloads to their intended targets.
    Bombers attack with 2 dice at 4 or less even on strategic bombing runs.

2.) Long-Range Aircraft(http://axisandallies.metalsaber.com/freemaps/GulfWar/GulfWar.aspx)
    Employing the latest technology, the United States’ airforce could reach further than any other nation’s
    Fighters travel 6 spaces.  Bombers travel 8 spaces.

3.) Advanced Infantry(orginal)
    the United States with the largest economy allows it to have the most advanced weaponry available. Your infantry attack on a 2 in the first cycle of all combat. Even if supported by artillery, their attack remains 2.

4.) Stealth Fighters (http://axisandallies.metalsaber.com/freemaps/GulfWar/GulfWar.aspx)
    With its ability to hide from enemy radar, stealth fighters could easily hit their targets while avoiding aa fire.
    Stealth fighters are immune to AA fire. They hit at a 4 in attack and defense.

• is that your website?

I didn’t realise you were so hardcore like Imperioius Leader  8-)

this is Imperious’s website

http://www.advancedaxisandallies.com/

• no tha is not my website that is just the web i useed for my information. i just wanted to cite my souces. actually the real owner is a memeber hear,rune blade. i don’t even know what a cookie does let alone how to run a website. :-)

• Persia:
    1. national pride
    Many middle easterners were willing to join the war with what every weaponry available
    you do not have to have an ic to built infantry your original territories.

2. modern kamikaze
    Persia can send any number of infantry to sacrifice itself to invade an adjacent territory and can roll on die and hit the specified unit at a 3 or less. regardless of the infantry hiting ir not they are dead.

3. Oil
    forcing the Americans to switch to alternative energy has become a hassle on transportation. As long as you control Saudi Arabia American tanks cannot blitz and if you also control SZ34 eastern America loses 2 ipc for each of the following you control: Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Egypt

Japan:

1. the samurai code
      Believing in the honor of dieing in battle many Chinese and Japanese were willing to die for their country instead of surrender. All Japanese and Chinese infantry defend on a 3 after the 1st round of combat.

2. American influence
    Over the years the American army has helped much of Japan. With the use of 5 ipc you know have the ability advanced infantry

3. Pacific empire
    After the war starts Japan is put in control of the American pacific navy. You and America have joint control over any green navy units that end their turn in the Japan sea SZ60 including any loaded transports but not airplanes. If the American player does not object you can use the units as your own not letting them move them this turn.

United States
    1.) Heavy Bombers
    US bombers were able to deliver huge payloads to their intended targets.
    Bombers attack with 2 dice at 4 or less even on strategic bombing runs.

2.) Long-Range Aircraft
    Employing the latest technology, the United States’ airforce could reach further than any other nation’s
    Fighters travel 6 spaces. Bombers travel 8 spaces.

3.) Advanced Infantry
    the United States with the largest economy allows it to have the most advanced weaponry available. Your infantry attack on a 2 in the first cycle of all combat. Even if supported by artillery, their attack remains 2.

Russia:
    1. Russian Winter
    Russia’s greatest ally was its winter cold.
    Once per the game in your collect income phase, you may declare a severe winter. Until the start of your next turn, your infantry in red territories defend on a 3.

2. samurai code
    Believing in the honor of dieing in battle many Chinese and Japanese were willing to die for their country instead of surrender. All Japanese and Chinese infantry defend on a 3 after the 1st round of combat.

3. Trans-Siberian Railway
    The Trans-Siberian Railway spanned 10,000 kilometers from Moscow to Vladivostok, the longest main line in the world.
    In the noncombat move phase, your infantry, antiaircraft guns, and artillery may move 2 territories per turn only among these territories: Russia, Novosibirsk, Yakut S.S.R., and Buryatia S.S.R.

anyideas for euope naional advtages?

• @cyan:

anyideas for euope naional advtages?

yeah
    we are building the national advantages for AARHE
    its not in the draft

its in this thread
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=6385.msg128498#msg128498

• ok you can download the file again. i’ve linked this page http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=917 in case any one wants to see what was wriiten there. also if you have any ideas for counting the artillery for intialsetup please tell me.
    http://www.speedyshare.com/737398585.html

• europe is finished.
    Europe:

1. Russian paranoia
      fear of a nuclear armageddon during the cold war European radar was designed to detect any air movement.  European owned antiaircraft guns in tan territories hit air units on a 2.
    2. France assassination.
      Now that France has been taken over by the oppressed Muslim population you may pay 8 ipc and roll one dice in the begging of your turn. If you roll a one France now becomes under your control. If any attack on France has occurred already you may not do this.
    3. Nato bases
      Turkey and Africa served a drop off point for Nato troops. It only costs 8 ipc to build a factory in South Africa, and Turkey.

• okay addintial rules to the Out of the box rules are subs can blockade
    for every Enemy SUB within 1 SZ of (ie. directly adjacent to) an IC owned by that respective country, subtract 2IPC from their collected income… If a SUB became submerged during this TURN’s Conduct Combat Phase, it does not do ANY economic damage.

when indochina and persia are attacked for the 1st time they recieve 3 free inf. if israel is attacked e. us recive 1 free inf and persia recives 2 free inf.

i’m not sure about this one but it adds some balence. any terroty europe or america takes must have 1 unit it at the end of each round. or the terroy is restored to its orginial owner. the same also applies to any terroty with an ic in it for all the nations.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m