• As I mentioned n the discussion section - you might not be aware that WotC did errata them with demolitions (At the end of the movement and assault phases roll a D6 against each obstacle in the same hex, or bordering the hex; on a 4+ it’s removed).

One change I am making is that the Engineer Platoon will become a Reinforced Engineer Platoon to give them a little more firepower; all engineers doesn’t usually end up so well.

I’m glad you enjoyed it. It’s a tough one for the Canucks, but then it’s supposed to be.

(Updated with new objective rules, a few new units (AVRE, PAK 40s), and changed Engineer Platoon)

• This mod is pretty demanding when it comes to unit amounts. Noobs with small arsenals (like me) wont’ be able to play. :-(

• Try finding other players that are interested in playing and pooling your resources.

Honestly compared to many other scenarios this isn’t that intensive, and I made it a point to go easy on the rares. The hardest part may be having the number of infantry - always feel free to substitute - Use Free French (French Canadiens!) or SMLEs. They’re all the same really.

• you have all this Canadian units. ?? I’m not able to play that whit my minis…

• I have a … few… minis.

• Insert Quote
    This mod is pretty demanding when it comes to unit amounts. Noobs with small arsenals (like me) wont’ be able to play.

i don’t have all the units :cry:
    but if i need to play ill just modify to fit my arsenal  :-D

• no one will probably see this but you should make more scenarios or someone should that would make this area much better.

• SORRY I was bored BUMP

• Looks good. I need some more minis though! Only have one Higgens boat :-( Go Canada :-D

• I printed off the map and UH? How in the hell do you put the higgins on the map? Theres only 1 water hex deep and it’s not even 1/4 of a hex!

• In reality it is hard to employ this piece and we always just say it has reached the beach.  From there it may be difficult to unload though and damages/ destruction can then occur.

• also why are the hexes so tiny?

• When AAM was first introduced all the maps had two inch hexes.  The three inch hex is part of the games evolution to a standard 15mm scale.

• theses hexes are only 1.75 inches

• Sorry Testguy, if it is some sort of computer issue, I can’t help out with that

• Der Leiter, nice scenario. I’ll try to play it sometime.

@Der:

The hardest part may be having the number of infantry - always feel free to substitute - Use Free French (French Canadiens!) or SMLEs. They’re all the same really.

Whenever I need a lot of one type, I just use pieces from the board game. If you need a lot of Canadians, just use the UK soldiers from the board game.

@testguy:

also why are the hexes so tiny?

Print them off at 150% and they’ll be 3 inches. That’s what I always do.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m