• So I’ve been reading all the hooplah about the Spitfire being a reused model with new paint. I can see the complaints being somewhat rational. I like things to be right too, but some folks are getting downright crazy. Its not like 1/120th scale is really that acurate to begin with anyway. I mean, its close enough for what its for. If it were something off-the wall like a lightning or some bi-plane i could see the uproar. But thats ok by me. I see a whole slew of people swearing off AAM now for this. I am just getting started in it and I forsee a glut on Ebay if these jokers are serious. Means cheep and plentiful minis for me! :-D

• Yea, that’s true: every person that swears off A&AM is another eBay set up for grabs. Of course, enough people swearing off A&AM means no more expansions, so it’s one of those “be careful what I wish for” deals. ;)

-=Grim=-

• Founder TripleA Admin

I think a lot of those are empty threats. Just bacause a few people on the boards over there at AH are swearing off AAM doesn’t mean they will or if they do it won’t seriously affect Avalon Hill’s bottom line.

At least the unit is usuable in the game. I’d rather be complaining about all of the unusable pieces that have been released. But I won’t becuase that is the nature of a miniatures game.

It refreshing to hear another opinion about the issue.

• I seem to recall the same thing about aircraft. And before that it was the Veteran Sherman Rhino.  :roll:

People get worked up about little things. Personally, I can deal with the fact that it’s a repainted Messerschmitt.

The Hero is another matter, and another post  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m