• Hi

Some of you used a different battle board sequence?
    I mean something like…Tank and fighter attack before the infantry and/ or Fighter and battleships attack before destroyer.
    Why not begin the battle with the strongest piece and finish with the lowest?

The Blitzkrieg is a good example.
    On the battle board, the german player sequence might be:
    Fighter, tank, panzergrenadier and armored vehicle artillery and infantry.

We all know that the Red Army used their artillery to begin their attack. So the russian may begin their combat with this sequence: artillery,tank, infantry and fighter.
    Your thought?

AL

• Does it matter ?

• @Uncrustable:

Does it matter ?

I believe that he’s talking about implementing attack speed to the game, e.g. that Russian artillery will fire, their hits will be tallied and casualties drawn and then the rest of the units may fire.

• No. In fact i’m talking about historical accuracy battle.
    If you make war you start with your strongest force.
    Germany, USSR and later the Allies, used the tanks, planes and artillery to start the battle not with the infantry.

• Customizer

@crusaderiv:

No. In fact i’m talking about historical accuracy battle.
    If you make war you start with your strongest force.
    Germany, USSR and later the Allies, used the tanks, planes and artillery to start the battle not with the infantry.

It really doesn’t make a difference as far as rules go. All defending units get to return fire regardless. If you’re assigning casualties i.e. tank vs tank etc. That would be incorrect. Except in the case of some naval units, the defender may assign hits to whatever unit they choose and may return fire.

I may not be understanding what your concept is. Please explain. If I am assuming you correctly you need to read through the rules again and it may give you a clearer idea of the combat sequence.

I’m not trying to be rude. I think your post could be a bit more descriptive. It will help people answer your question better.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m