• oh oh pick me I know.

• 1dog, wait yo turn. Can you do an Arnold Horshack impersonation with that “Oh! Oh!”???(from the old tv show Welcome Back, Kotter![before some of you were born.])

Vice President! Ain’t he the head of the Mafia(which, of course, doesn’t exist.)

When asked ‘What government position does Colin Powell hold?’ many peeps say 'Secretary of Defense."

I’ve heard that answer on both the Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck shows on the radio.

• I’ve heard that answer on both the Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck shows on the radio.

Hannity has a radio show too? I thought he was just on FOX News.

• @Grigoriy:

@dropkickjake:

louisiana purchass. it was sold for less than 1 cent an acre i beleive, while alaska was sold for 2

Actually, the Louisiana Purchase was 3 cents an acre.* Where I live now, land goes for 1000 an acre. Talk about inflation!

*And this is why France hates us today.

thats odd, where i live (louisiana) we have been taught it was less than 1. also, it the la territory had no deffinate western boundry

• @dropkickjake:

thats odd, where i live (louisiana) we have been taught it was less than 1. also, it the la territory had no deffinate western boundry

Hmm, we can go with that, until someone finds something better. Also, the second part is true, but the British and Mexicans had some claims on areas west of the purchase.

• Hannity has the 2nd or 3rd most listened to AM radio show in the nation. He does a segment where he finds young (meaning 18-20) kids, and asks them to name our President, Vice President, ect. Also he sometimes asks them to recite the National Anthem or Pledge of Allegiance. Every once in awhile they find a smart one, but for the most part that can’t do any of the above.

• @Yanny:

Try asking an American who our Vice President is. 2 in 5 don’t know.

Yea, well, niether do some of the Democratic hopefulls. :roll:

• @Deviant:Scripter:

@Yanny:

Let’s see…we have…what? 10 possible Democratic candidates, it then follows that 4 of them don’t know who the Vice President is.

• @Grigoriy:

@Deviant:Scripter:

@Yanny:

Let’s see…we have…what? 10 possible Democratic candidates, it then follows that 4 of them don’t know who the Vice President is.

one has to consider modifiers in this equation.
    For example, given that these are “politically minded” then it would be likely that more would have a better idea as to who the VP is. At the same time, the fact that they are democrats indicates that they are not necessarily very bright and may well not know very much - spellings of word, addition, etc.

• It’s not just Presdential candidates that are ignorant and misinformed, Gary Coleman doesn’t even think he should HAVE to know who the VP is as governor of California!

• @Deviant:Scripter:

It’s not just Presdential candidates that are ignorant and misinformed, Gary Coleman doesn’t even think he should HAVE to know who the VP is as governor of California!

It’s probably a good thing he didn’t get elected, then. :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m