• the brit’s should take over Italy. If held it give the russians some time, and the brit’s can build on german soil.

In order to do this you need your fleet when your start the game. If germany doesn’t sink it the first turn, use it the second.

Thoughts???

• Could you be a little more specific?
    It’s a good idea, but it needs a little more description.

Also-if Germany doesn’t sink the fleet, they’ll likely take convoy routes, and your navy will need to recover those.

I haven’t played AaAE for a while, but I remember that Britain didn’t have a sufficient Med force for a landing…. wouldn’t you get wiped out any way? Germany can move tanks to N. Italy and a lot of them if they need to…

GG

• @Guerrilla:

I haven’t played AaAE for a while, but I remember that Britain didn’t have a sufficient Med force for a landing…. wouldn’t you get wiped out any way? Germany can move tanks to N. Italy and a lot of them if they need to…

I think he meant the UK home fleet.

• indeed i did……can’t expand on this now, i’m a little busy however I will explain what i mean in due time :)

• @Anonymous:

indeed i did……can’t expand on this now, i’m a little busy however I will explain what i mean in due time :)

We’ll wait…I can see the idea of a British fleet moving towards Italy as a useful distraction, at least.

• @Anonymous:

indeed i did……can’t expand on this now, i’m a little busy however I will explain what i mean in due time :)

We’ll wait…I can see the idea of a British fleet moving towards Italy as a useful distraction, at least.

• Why attack Italy? :lol: I would start doing consecutive landings on France as soon as I had enough transports and men.

• @mat:

Why attack Italy? :lol: I would start doing consecutive landings on France as soon as I had enough transports and men.

Possibility of Germany fortifying France and having Italy as a more feasible option; variety in gameplay. :)

• @Grigoriy:

@mat:

Why attack Italy? :lol: I would start doing consecutive landings on France as soon as I had enough transports and men.

Possibility of Germany fortifying France and having Italy as a more feasible option; variety in gameplay. :)

So what if they fortify it? That just means more germans that the US and UK can easily kill off, and less men against the russians.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m