Anybody want to sell me their Original NES?

• I’m looking to buy one of the original NES systems. Does anybody have one for sale that they’d be willing to sell me? :P

• Hell no. In a few decades from now, NES systems will become vintage collectors items. Besides, you can probably find one at Funcoland anyways ;)

• @TG:

In a few decades from now, NES systems will become vintage collectors items.

You mean they’re not already? :wink:

• Trust me, their price will skyrocket in a matter of decades (look at the prices of vintage games right now). Still wish I had one that was unopened. :)

• Cancel that. Just bought one on Ebay. Got it for a mere $30 bones. Some rat-bastard bid me up that high. :P I was about to get it for 5 bucks. :(

• That’s were I would have suggested that you look – eBay has almost anything!

• Got two in great condition locked away in a climat controlled self storage unit :) Like TG, I’m saving these babies till they are worth at least some nice concert seats.

Any of you guys download a NES Emulator to play on your computer?

I did this a few months ago and found a ROM for both Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl, so now I use my high speed computer to play a damn 8 bit nintendo game. I also found a couple of hacked Tecmo Super Bowl games that have updated rosters. It’s sweet! :D

I still have the original NES system but I couldn’t find my Tecm Super Bowl so I was forced to look for it elsewhere.

• @DarthMaximus:

Any of you guys download a NES Emulator to play on your computer?

I did this a few months ago and found a ROM for both Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl, so now I use my high speed computer to play a damn 8 bit nintendo game. I also found a couple of hacked Tecmo Super Bowl games that have updated rosters. It’s sweet! :D

I still have the original NES system but I couldn’t find my Tecm Super Bowl so I was forced to look for it elsewhere.

I haven’t found an NES emulator, however, I do have an SNES emulator, which I have a few games for.

• I have emulators for both. 8)

Sweeeeeet. :D

GI, I got my NES one from here:

http://www.geocities.com/taffje/Emulators.html

• OK, I’ll bite. What’s NES?
    I asked my daughter and she didn’t know.
    I may be a dinosaur, but I still know more than my 17 year old daughter. Or at least I will when you answer my ?.

I think I’m turning into crude oil! :)

• NES- Nintendo Entertainment System. The first (I think) 8-bit video game system. Revolutionary when it came out. Had some awesome games, and is now a classic, and a collectors item.

• And can be played on any Windows based computer :)

• @Yanny:

And can be played on any Windows based computer :)

You can play just about any console system games on Windows, if you know where to look. :wink: (I don’t.) :(

Also, for more pointless info, I believe the NES was introduced in 1985.

• Oh, Never really got into any of those games. Tried a few, but got sick of it because of the people who lived on them and gloated over any and every victory…whether over a little kid or a mature adult.

The name may be wrong and games I recall may apply to other systems, but…
    NBA Basketball,
    John Madden’s NFL(Near F’n’ Looney, I hate that guy!),
    Duke Nukem,
    Descent XLIIV(Har-de-har.),
    Tomb Raider,
    Motal Kombat,
    What’s the one with all the ammo, med kits, monsters, hidden stuff I could never find even though I searched every inch of wall space, levels, etc.?,

I did like the Resident Evil series though. Wish there were about 50 more of that one!!

• Hahaha, EH, you’re my kind of guy when it comes to games. ;)
    Duke Nukem? Mortal Kombat? Badass. 8)

What’s the one with all the ammo, med kits, monsters, hidden stuff I could never find even though I searched every inch of wall space, levels, etc.?,

Sounds like every game to me. ;)

Do you play games with your little daughter, EH? :wink:

• The ammo, monsters, med kits and hidden stuff: Doom maybe?

Dubya also Gatorade

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m