• Customizer

@Most:

@toblerone77:

Hey on your yard sale find, I’m betting those pieces are from a game called ‘Attack!’ from Eagle Games.

I’ll see if he’ll bring them over this Sunday and get some pics of them.

LOL yeah you should. I’ve been listening to you guys play 1914 while painting and sealing some old Fortress America pieces. I have another “scrap” game called Attack!, the guys have square bases and the sculpts have a lot of flash. If that’s what you have they’d be good for neutrals if you don’t have HBG’s.

• Customizer

Episode 78 sees the end of our 1st shot at this cool new game. Hope you enjoyed listening to all 14 rounds.

Get all the info here: http://dicetruction.blogspot.ca/

@toblerone77:

@Most:

@toblerone77:

Hey on your yard sale find, I’m betting those pieces are from a game called ‘Attack!’ from Eagle Games.

LOL yeah you should. I’ve been listening to you guys play 1914 while painting and sealing some old Fortress America pieces. I have another “scrap” game called Attack!, the guys have square bases and the sculpts have a lot of flash. If that’s what you have they’d be good for neutrals if you don’t have HBG’s.

I’ve got the HBG guys all painted but Ray needs some for his Global. That’s a good idea, I’ll let him know. Thanks for listening.

• I remember that game Attack!, it was fun but a little too simplistic

• Customizer

@Most:

Episode 78 sees the end of our 1st shot at this cool new game. Hope you enjoyed listening to all 14 rounds.

Get all the info here: http://dicetruction.blogspot.ca/

@toblerone77:

@Most:

@toblerone77:

I’ve got the HBG guys all painted but Ray needs some for his Global. That’s a good idea, I’ll let him know. Thanks for listening.

Ooops I almost forgot, those figs were great! I love your style man.
    When you talked about your hero units I painted a Red Baron helo from Fortress America just for shits-and-giggles. Anyway, your classic series inspired me to paint my beat up veteran Classic set from 1994. That game you guys played was total freakin’ anarchy! if I’m ever in Canada we’ll have to play a game…I’ll bring the Coors the real thing not light LOL.

• Customizer

Awesome, glad to inspire you, it’s a vicious circle. Ray’s painted pieces were what inbspired me and then mine inspired him to do a better job on his. Here’s a pic of the pieces that came with his garage sale find.

Attack.jpg

• Customizer

@Most:

Awesome, glad to inspire you, it’s a vicious circle. Ray’s painted pieces were what inbspired me and then mine inspired him to do a better job on his. Here’s a pic of the pieces that came with his garage sale find.

Wow those pieces are strange… never have seen those before. I’ll have to post the ones from Attack! so people can see them though.

• Customizer

Episode 94

Better late than never!

Round one of Axis & Allies 1914 tourney rules

http://dicetruction.blogspot.ca/

• Customizer

Good episode guys!

• Customizer

Thanks Mr. 77! New episode is up now, Round two of A&A 1914 tournament rules.

Episode 95

• Customizer

Episode 96
    Finally! Sorry about the delay folks, I’ve been very busy and hope to get back on our schedule of every Friday releasing an episode. I’m hoping that we can get some time in to play before the new year as we need to record episode 100 or else I’m going to have to use a file I’ve had banked for a long time and you don’t want to hear that one as it was recorded on my iPhone.

Anyway here’s round 3 of the tournament rules for A&A 1914, enjoy

• Customizer

Episode 97

Back on schedule, for this week anyway. Round 4 of Axis & Allies 1914 Tournament rules starts now. All the details at the link:

• Customizer

Always entertaining Dave!

Is elrojo going to be a regular now? Also what edition do you guys think you’ll play the next episode?

• Customizer

You should get Ray to update some of the cards and play a game of Revised. I absolutely loved those episodes when you played Classic with the cards.

• Customizer

Ray will be happy to hear that. He loves the cards. We played a game of Classic with the cards after we played 1914 on Remembrance day, Elrojo was not amused. He’s as regular as he can be, he drives 2 hours to and from to play at our place. Not sure what we’ll be playing this Sunday but Elrojo can’t make it, what with Christmas and all but I think we’ll be playing Anniversary with him when next he comes down. For Episode 100 I think I’ll be posting a file I’ve been sitting on for a long time. Before I got my laptop I recorded us playing back at Ray’s place once with my iPhone, no mic and a guy who we no longer play with anymore due to attitude issues, should be fun editing it and tripping down memory lane, not even sure what game it was.

Thanks for listening brother!

• Customizer

Episode 98

We’re way deeper into this game than we would be with the new movement rules for 1914 and the Central Powers are loving it. The Allies on the other hand….

Listen to a buncha drunks and one man with very good patience play out this WWI slugfest in round 5.

• Customizer

@Most:

Ray will be happy to hear that. He loves the cards. We played a game of Classic with the cards after we played 1914 on Remembrance day, Elrojo was not amused. He’s as regular as he can be, he drives 2 hours to and from to play at our place. Not sure what we’ll be playing this Sunday but Elrojo can’t make it, what with Christmas and all but I think we’ll be playing Anniversary with him when next he comes down. For Episode 100 I think I’ll be posting a file I’ve been sitting on for a long time. Before I got my laptop I recorded us playing back at Ray’s place once with my iPhone, no mic and a guy who we no longer play with anymore due to attitude issues, should be fun editing it and tripping down memory lane, not even sure what game it was.

You’re welcome!

Oh man I love  the show. I don’t know about a lot people but Ray  and his stories crack me up. I honestly  think the banter makes the show great. We can talk all we want here about strategy and game play but hearing you guys just hang out playing the game is something we all can identify with.

Keep up the great work!!

• Customizer

@Most:

Honestly I have to hear this one you shelved. I think it would be good. Don’t edit it too much. I haven’t had a regular group since the 90’s, and yes we had an… well… a jerk-hole player too, everyone has one LOL. Either way I love the show.

• Customizer

Episode 99

We wrap up the game of 1914 Tournament rules in round 6 and give our reviews of the new ruleset.

P.S. Toblerone, when I edit I usually just try to take out coughs, and family talk. what your getting is pretty much the whole afternoon. It’s by no means a professional podcast or anything but I enjoy doing it. That old file is just one or two rounds as I recall, not a full game but a blast from the past sorta deal. should be up next week.

• Customizer

@Most:

Episode 99

We wrap up the game of 1914 Tournament rules in round 6 and give our reviews of the new ruleset.

P.S. Toblerone, when I edit I usually just try to take out coughs, and family talk. what your getting is pretty much the whole afternoon. It’s by no means a professional podcast or anything but I enjoy doing it. That old file is just one or two rounds as I recall, not a full game but a blast from the past sorta deal. should be up next week.

All in all the show is a blast Dave! However you produce it works out well. Always fun to listen to brother!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m