• Do you feel the French fleet is enough to stop the Germans from completely owning everything?

• Since I destroyed the English navy and also bought an additional cruiser with Germany. I don’t think the French navy could beat the German navy. In a game where the Germans don’t attack The British fleet on t1, I believe the French navy will be valuable in keeping the shipping lanes defended for a British landing into europe

• Oh didn’t notice you bought an Extra cruiser…yeah you’re golden  :-D

• Why is it that every A&A game the Germans can easily smash the British Navy. I mean come on…The Germans never even came close to defeating the Royal Navy in either war. They were totally outnumber plus the sizable French Fleet to back them up. I’m not saying the Germans should have no chance just that shouldn’t be able to just sink their fleet on turn 1 with ease.

Your report sounds very fun!

• Customizer

What are the 2 German artillery doing in Tyrol?

They cannot attack with the Austrians, and I’m not certain they are even allowed to attack themselves without a German infantry.

• I sent the artillery there for defense against Italian attack. And I don’t know why the British fleet is always so vulnerable. I think it is because germany always gets a turn before UK can buy more ships. I don’t think Germany can keep the British navy at bay for long. They don’t have the luxury of sinking large IPC,s into the navy as UK does.

• Customizer

Sorry, when I read you sent them to help Austria attack Italy, I didn’t know you meant defend.

• These are pics from my test play.
    I will upload them once I get home tonight.

I have pics before setup
    Pics after set up
    and pics after the first turn.

Hope you all enjoy.

Don’t mine my unit colors and the colors on my map. Ran out of red halfway through the print.
    These are all on card stock.

• Customizer

Nice; but I’ve had to make a few changes since that map. Still, should give you a good idea of how the game plays.

The “all German navy attacks SZ9 G1” move may become as standard as the old “Pearl 2”.

• Yeah, I remember at first thinking the German navy was to small, but after realizing that they also get 4 subs and that there is no way to stop their sneak attacks with no Destroyers, the German attack on Britian should become pretty standard. I mean yeah, the French navy is looking very strong with 2 Dreadnoughts and cruisers, but that means they can’t be fighting the Austrian navy either.

• Yeah I know your map was updated, but that PDF version was easiest to print

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m