Interested in playing a new game?

• I am still looking for players, I been busy trying to type the rules out so i havent given it my all in tying to find players yet. It wouldnt cost anything to play for those you joined first, cause you guys would be like beta testers. I would like to see how good the game could get first or maybe it wont be fun at all. But i would like to try and find out. If you have anyone you think might be interested have them email me and i now have a copy of the rules i can send out.

• I am interested in this idea. If you can E-mail please with some more information. You don’t have to send everything just e-mail some of the turn info and maybe how the countries will be rated. What time period are we talking about?

• I am very interested in that as well.
    Although i see a problem for the chat/UN, coming from a european time zone.
    What is your email, so that you can send a set of the rules to me?
    I might find some players as well, have to ask in my gaming round ;)

• My email address is crosby_nick@hotmail.com

• E-mail please some of the stuff. Just some overview stuff.
    I am interested!! Just click my email button at the bottom there to get my email address. If for some reason you can’t tell me.

• I emailed both of you a copy of the rules, if you dont get them let me know, thanks

• I’m having trouble with my e-mail, but I’ll try again after I’m done with this.

• Sounds cool. Email me the rules if the game is still ago.
    GMWolf@optonline.net

• '19 Moderator

Send me a copy as well. Is this WWII era or modern? If I don’t want to be in the leage of nations can I start a warsaw pact if I want? :evil:

• I would like a copy to

e-mail:(delete the “NOSPAMTEXT”)

the things that seem like spaces (between the g and the k , between the k and the z are underscores _ )

• '19 Moderator

Has anyone heard any more about this game?

no offense but maybe his Screen name has something to do with it… :lol: sorry Weasel… :)

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m