• I just purchased A&A Pacific and I had a few questions regarding the pieces.  I just wanted to know if Japan is supposed to have only 8 tanks?  Should there be more Infantry than Marines?..because I have 25 dark green and 12 light green.  I counted 305 pieces between Japan, China, U.K. & U.S. and 24 IC’s & AAguns and 6 Task Force Markers = 335 Total.  Is this correct?

• @Blitzer:

I just purchased A&A Pacific and I had a few questions regarding the pieces.  I just wanted to know if Japan is supposed to have only 8 tanks?  Should there be more Infantry than Marines?..because I have 25 dark green and 12 light green.  I counted 305 pieces between Japan, China, U.K. & U.S. and 24 IC’s & AAguns and 6 Task Force Markers = 335 Total.  Is this correct?

The piece total is, in fact 335.  This is from the official FAQ:

Miscellaneous
    The box states that the game comes with 345 plastic playing pieces but mine contained only 335. What am I missing?

Nothing. Everyone’s game came with 335 playing pieces. That’s how many you’re supposed to have, counting industrial complexes, anti-aircraft guns, and task force markers. The box is in error. Sorry for the confusion.

SS

• Thanks SS.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m