What Other Strategy Board Games Do You Recommend???

• I think someone already mentioned it in here, but Chess and Go are the classic strategy games, and still two of the best, requiring the most thought, planning, strategy, and any other adjectives you can think of. I only wish I had the patience to try and master Chess

• @Janus1:

I think someone already mentioned it in here, but Chess and Go are the classic strategy games, and still two of the best, requiring the most thought, planning, strategy, and any other adjectives you can think of. I only wish I had the patience to try and master Chess

Yeah, I think you mentioned it, on the other page.

• LoL, that sounds like something I would do

• Maybe it was in another topic

@Janus1:

I think someone already mentioned it in here, but Chess and Go are the classic strategy games, and still two of the best, requiring the most thought, planning, strategy, and any other adjectives you can think of. I only wish I had the patience to try and master Chess

ahh…chess, hours of hair pulling live action fun for less than $19.95! :wink:

• I must admit, i prefer Go, even though i am not good at it at all. I once got beaten on a 9x9 field with four stones given to me in front. Even though it was close, it was a lesson.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m