A technical gaming question

• Correct, pirated software will not work on the Zone. You have to buy the game.

• I’m an A-hole- which is true… but you’re all commies so we’re even.

Okayyy…. no one who plays A&A is a A-hole. Though I can’t help you since my copy of IB is legit.

• yeah that’s what I figured- problem is I can’t find it around here anywhere got any suggestions?

• @TG:

I’m an A-hole- which is true… but you’re all commies so we’re even.

Okayyy…. no one who plays A&A is a A-hole. Though I can’t help you since my copy of IB is legit.

i am an A Hole :) so is Yanny but he does not mean to be one ;)

• well neither do i but i am to alot of people who finally get the chance to understand me. u either love me or think i am an A Hole or i am just an Enigma 2 u :)

• Find it on a P2P file-sharing network such as Kazaa or Morpheus…

• Hang on, the guy with the pirated software is calling everyone else commies?

A&A player or no, you can’t hide your criminal behaviour behind a cover of insults and self-deprication.

Actually, that is almost contradictory.

ANYWAY, I bet this guy doesn’t even have an honest copy of the A&A boardgame. He probably downloaded the rules someplace and made a board out of linoleum and plastic pieces out of used gum and pipe-cleaners.

• @Anonymous:

Hang on, the guy with the pirated software is calling everyone else commies?

A&A player or no, you can’t hide your criminal behaviour behind a cover of insults and self-deprication.

Actually, that is almost contradictory.

ANYWAY, I bet this guy doesn’t even have an honest copy of the A&A boardgame. He probably downloaded the rules someplace and made a board out of linoleum and plastic pieces out of used gum and pipe-cleaners.

i’m gonna’ do that!!!

I love it :lol:

• lol

• @Anonymous:

Too much work, I’d say.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m