• I think he’s a Hamburger :)

• Yup…. i live in Hamburg… was born in Hessonia (sp?), raised in Lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein (where the black-and-white cows come from)… so… northern part, in case you don’t have world map at hand :)

• thats awsome ;) well for poops and giggles i come from NJ its about 20 miles west of NYC :) its a nice little Suburb area :)

• hahahaha… black and white cows… :wink:

• Well, i was quite surprised when i saw Holstein cows in Australia, called Holsteins…. surprised and of course pleased… i guess these cows are the only “world export” of that area (which is pretty small (11,500 km^2), and rural, with less than 2.5 millions of people )

• hmmmm . . . Holstein cows . . . yummy . . . .
    Tell me F_alk, what do these cows have over brown cows?

• @cystic:

hmmmm . . . Holstein cows . . . yummy . . . .
    Tell me F_alk, what do these cows have over brown cows?

… they come from my part of the world? :D :D
    though i bet Ewok would prefer brown cows, with a red stripe around the ham ;)…

and of course: two colors look better when the cow catches BSE and stumbles madly (that was mean, but just picture it ;) )…

• pretty funny F_alk. great graphic.

• LOL Falk good one, but actully id rather prefer Black cows with a red stripe on their arm. make em an SS cow not a SA cow ;)

• Awwwww… I wished I lived in Schleswig-Holstein! :) Black and White Cows are sooo cute! ^_^ Here in California good milk means happy cows. ^^

• Yeah, sure love that Californian cheese ;)

• and them California girls ;) hint hint Nuge nuge squint squint :wink: :wink:

:P

• uh… sure thing. :wink:

• @TM:

Awwwww… I wished I lived in Schleswig-Holstein! :) Black and White Cows are sooo cute! ^_^ Here in California good milk means happy cows. ^^

Well, should you (or your brother, or CC, or Yanny or whoever asks) ever go to europe, give me a call…
    i bet i can manage to show you some happy cows :)

• @F_alk:

@TM:

Awwwww… I wished I lived in Schleswig-Holstein! :) Black and White Cows are sooo cute! ^_^ Here in California good milk means happy cows. ^^

Well, should you (or your brother, or CC, or Yanny or whoever asks) ever go to europe, give me a call…
    i bet i can manage to show you some happy cows :)

thanks man.
    although i have few plans to make it to that end of Europe for a few years yet. Unless they breed well in POrtugal (i don’t remember seeing a single cow . . . horses and donkeys i saw, but no cows).

• @cystic:

thanks man.
    although i have few plans to make it to that end of Europe for a few years yet. Unless they breed well in POrtugal (i don’t remember seeing a single cow . . . horses and donkeys i saw, but no cows).

Well somewhere there must be cows… how could they make yummy Bifanas if they had no cows :)…
    When will you go to Portugal?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m