• Yeah, sure love that Californian cheese ;)

• and them California girls ;) hint hint Nuge nuge squint squint :wink: :wink:

:P

• uh… sure thing. :wink:

• @TM:

Awwwww… I wished I lived in Schleswig-Holstein! :) Black and White Cows are sooo cute! ^_^ Here in California good milk means happy cows. ^^

Well, should you (or your brother, or CC, or Yanny or whoever asks) ever go to europe, give me a call…
    i bet i can manage to show you some happy cows :)

• @F_alk:

@TM:

Awwwww… I wished I lived in Schleswig-Holstein! :) Black and White Cows are sooo cute! ^_^ Here in California good milk means happy cows. ^^

Well, should you (or your brother, or CC, or Yanny or whoever asks) ever go to europe, give me a call…
    i bet i can manage to show you some happy cows :)

thanks man.
    although i have few plans to make it to that end of Europe for a few years yet. Unless they breed well in POrtugal (i don’t remember seeing a single cow . . . horses and donkeys i saw, but no cows).

• @cystic:

thanks man.
    although i have few plans to make it to that end of Europe for a few years yet. Unless they breed well in POrtugal (i don’t remember seeing a single cow . . . horses and donkeys i saw, but no cows).

Well somewhere there must be cows… how could they make yummy Bifanas if they had no cows :)…
    When will you go to Portugal?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m