Robert Torricelli and the entire situation…

• right . . . like The Scorpions and Rammstein were so great. . . then again, there is Kraftwerks . . . .

• Scorpions …cough cough at the moment i am working in the city where they come from… a guy from the cityi live in made a good song with a funny line mentioning them…

Rammstein, well, they are pretty lame trying hard to be provoking…

Kraftwerk rules, just as “Die Krupps” (old albums). And some more dudes you probably never heard of are not too bad.

• whos robert torricelly?

• @F_alk:

Scorpions …cough cough at the moment i am working in the city where they come from… a guy from the cityi live in made a good song with a funny line mentioning them…

i just wish i knew what they were shouting about . . . something about a wolf?

• @cystic:

@F_alk:

Ahm, in one of their songs, kind of: “Du riechst so gut” is more about the wolf/hunter inside males (if you could say that their lyrics have deeper meaning, then this would be it)…
    Or which one did you talk about?

• OK then dont awnser my question

• @F_alk:

@cystic:

@F_alk:

Ahm, in one of their songs, kind of: “Du riechst so gut” is more about the wolf/hunter inside males (if you could say that their lyrics have deeper meaning, then this would be it)…
    Or which one did you talk about?

that one . . .
    lol
    and thanks.

• What was that German song about Nuclear war that all Americans thought was about red balloons? Always loved that one :)

• @GeZe:

OK then dont awnser my question

He’s that corrupt politician that tried running for Senator in New Jersey. When he was brought under the spotlight for accepting illegal contributions (aka: gifts) he resigned from the race, becuase he knew he was going to lose. The Democrats then ran another candidate in his place, and that’s where the controversey was. It’s supposedly illegal to do this, yet the courts ruled in favor of the Dems.

• @Yanny:

What was that German song about Nuclear war that all Americans thought was about red balloons? Always loved that one :)

99 Red Balloons by Nena
    in german: 99 Luftballons

She just made a new album of her greatest hits, that the old lyrics with contemporary music

• @Deviant:Scripter:

@GeZe:

OK then dont awnser my question

He’s that corrupt politician that tried running for Senator in New Jersey. When he was brought under the spotlight for accepting illegal contributions (aka: gifts) he resigned from the race, becuase he knew he was going to lose. The Democrats then ran another candidate in his place, and that’s where the controversey was. It’s supposedly illegal to do this, yet the courts ruled in favor of the Dems.

Ah, thank you for explaining

• Focus!

About 28 posts of which only 5 are on the topic. Someone forgot to take their Ritalin?

• you should register

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m