• Either way you’re going to be in a tight spot.

• T_6,
    I think I see how you got 2500 posts! :o
    Only about 1 in 7 is of any sustantial length.
    I think Yanny should give you 1 post credit for every 8 posts to make it fair. You’d still have more posts than me and be gaining on Big Y every day!
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think I’m gonna call you ‘Shorty’ :) (T_6 sounds like you and Ahnold Schwartenagger would be twins. :lol: - Xi

• T_6,
    I think I see how you got 2500 posts!
    Only about 1 in 7 is of any sustantial length.
    I think Yanny should give you 1 post credit for every 8 posts to make it fair. You’d still have more posts than me and be gaining on Big Y every day!

Well, I dunno. It seems like your post are often too long for my taste :)
    Besdies, if you wouldn’t want me to go into “substantial length” would you? But the only way to solve this is through a game of Axis and Allies!

• Okay, I take yawn :P ,but I’d better ask for a rain check until I can get my hands on a copy of 3rd ed. rules :roll: and study them. Boy, are the guys I usually play with(2-3 games a month) gonna be pi–ed!
    @TG:

It seems like your post are often too long for my taste. :) Besides, if you wouldn’t want me to go into “substantial length” would you? But the only way to solve this is through a game of Axis and Allies!

:oops: (embarrassment, actually)Yeah! I think you are right. My thoughts are faster than my typing skills, too. That’s why they are “hard to decipher” as you said, in a previous post. I’ll try to get off my SOAPBOX(but, it was fun beatin’ F_S in the ‘gun’ discussion. :D
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did I do that? - Xi(also a famous line from a popular tv show)

• Hahaha, those we’re good times. Hardly do I ever see a debate actually “End.” Only a few times (ex. racial profiling) have I given my “Case Closed!” signature. Usually people just quit and don’t respond to your post anymore.

• Veritas, veritas, I say unto thee . . . - Xi
    –----------------------------------------------
    Achoo, Bruce Lee? - correct the misquote

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m