• BJCard

Columbia, South Carolina

Willing to play any version of A&A (I don’t have Classic anymore, but I have all the others).

• I live in Toms River, NJ
    I enjoy axis and allies land minis along with axis and allies board games.  Currently playing global 40 and I just bought 1914.

I have a huge collection of minis and all the board games, so ppl interested dont need to own anything.

Thanks,

John

• '13

Hi live in Ontario, Ohio.

I play mostly just axis and allies board games. I have 1914, 1940 global second editions, the revised editions, 1941, and hope to get the 42 second edition too. Would be nice to find some more experianced players in the area. Pm me if your interested in a match. It most likely wont happen due to time but you never know.

• @Quintus:

I play mostly just axis and allies board games. I have 1914, 1940 global second editions, the revised editions, 1941, and hope to get the 42 second edition too. Would be nice to find some more experianced players in the area. Pm me if your interested in a match. It most likely wont happen due to time but you never know.

Dublin, Ohio
    approx. 1 hour down I71 ;)

I own both G40 editions, both 42 editions and 1914

• '13

@Uncrustable:

@Quintus:

Dublin, Ohio
    approx. 1 hour down I71 ;)

I own both G40 editions, both 42 editions and 1914

Awesome! Hope i can get match with you sometime. Like i said before, im kinda busy but you never know.:)

• I’ve moved, now live in Aurora, CO (1.5 hour difference in location)

• Hey, I’m elrojo33, located in Toronto Ontario, Canada.
    I’m interested in finding A&A board game players. I have the following boards.
    A&A original (Games Master version)
    A&A Second Edition
    A&A 1940 Europe
    A&A 1940 Pacific
    A&A WWI 1914

• '10

Looks like this is not being updated anymore.

• @Fishmoto37:

Looks like this is not being updated anymore.

ya, deaths’s head is no where to be found

• I last talked to him back in mid Feb, he said he had no computer.

• '10

@ghr2:

I last talked to him back in mid Feb, he said he had no computer.

Oh the horror of it all. Computerless!

• andersonfg1
    Detroit area, MI
    1942 2nd Edition
    Want to get into 1940 Global 2nd Edition too

• Looking for persons interested in playing Global 39 in the Reno, NV area.  We also play other A&A varients.

• Tortn91 - Møre & Romsdal, Norway - A&A board games

• Customizer

Guys,

––Even though it seems our friend is “computerless” for the moment,…we can still see whenever a new member posts his location or someone moves. BTW, I’m always looking for some G-40 gamers in the NorthEast Texas/NorthWest /Louisiana area. Keep the dice a’ rollin.

“Tall Paul”

• TheVenocWarlord - Leitchfield and/or Louisville, KY, AA50 and thereafter. (Even though I don’t have AA50.  :lol:)

• Cressman8064, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    A&A 1940 global, 1941,1942 1st &2nd, 1914

• Veritech… Humboldt County California… A&A  global 1940 and global war 1939

• DonJurg
    Denmark
    Copenhagen
    A&A

• Add me to new york i live in Mount Vernon New York(In Westchester)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m