• Who knows, the Axis could’ve won. And at least this time You’re replace that mind boggling idiot Hitler. Of course in order to make the game historically accurate you would have to make at least 10 time the amount of terriotries in the game with 100s of gamepaly addtions and changes.

I guess the game would suck if it was 100% accurate (turns would take days to execute) but I just don’t want to deconstruct the historical issues of the game any more then it already is.

• If I was invited over to play A&A and you made me play as Italy with your new rules; i’d feel insulted and just turn on the tube.

• who’s? mine? 18 ipcs would work well!

• I suggest that you pick up AAP, as it is more fun than AAE imo. But is Germany black in AAE, I don’t remember.

• Germany is dark blue. USA is tan, UK is green and Russia is red.

• I would definitely insist on purchasing AAP over AAE. Based on what I read and heard, AAP is much more entertaining, battle friendly, lively, and frankly, the European theater is a little too overplayed in life.

• it took monthes of serching, dealing and coraspondince, but i finaly got costom made italian markers for my game. 1/3 of the German Units have been marked Italian and i’m ready to play once i’ve finished the current e-mail game with TGM, Yanny and the rest. I can’t wait!!

• Any word on having a 6 player A&A game? I wouldn’t mind being Italy and try to win glory in Africa while the German is getting pounded with the brunt of the battle up in the North and the East. Plus I might even be able to make the Italians live up to their Roman namesake!

• Too bad I can’t try out your Italy in the computer game version….unless youcould make a mod for the game that would alter the game and add in Italy. Now that would be great!

• hey mini_phreek could you give me an email and let me know how your italy thing works out, if its really good let me know all the changes and rules the peices and everything so i can update my a&a

my email: BUMBA20@aol.com

• :D

• :D

• If you havethe computer game, you can play over the zone with other people. http://zone.msn.com

• mini_phreek, could you post your changes to the game in this thread?

• How about making a balkan territory (3ipc) taking away from east europe and south europe and giving it to italy?

• Also, if you want to play with Axis Advantage, what technology does Italy get?

• You could also give Italy Finland and Romania. In the Civilization 2 scenarios of World War 2 that I download, usually Italy gets all of Germany’s little allies like Finland, Romania and Hungary.

• Bulgaria? in balkens.

• A Balkan territory is a good idea! If you look at a map you can see how it could be Bulgaria, Greece, Yugoslavia and Romania(mountainous, separated area). Note that EE woud have no access to the Med. Sea! I would recommend only 2 IPCs for this with no(or 1 IPC)reduction in Germany’s income. Whatcha think, dudes and dudettes?
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I never change a battle plan. My opponents usually do that quite adequately! - Xi

• territory touching Germany? Germany already has austria,cezchoslovakia,?hungry? and all these territorys touch yugolsavia/romania?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m