• I’m new to the site and looking for players in the area that play the G40 board game.

• where in indiana?

• Elkhart, about 20 miles east of South Bend

• Depending on how far you would want to drive, I know some people in Grand Haven MI or Chicago who are cool and are fun to play with.  I would be fine to drive to Elkhart (used to live in Mishawaka back in the day), so long as we can reserve a weekend to play.

• I could drive to Grand Haven for a game but could we get a game done in a day? I can do an all day Saturday but my Sunday’s are spoken for. I have an ok set up here also if you’re willing to make the drive.

• Well when I was last up in grand haven (I drove from WI), The game started at like 12:30ish pm and 7 turns lasted till like 1 or 2 in the morning.  After the 7th turn, it was pretty clear who the winner would be.  We do have a game in Kenosha, WI on the 4th and some of the grand haven guys are gonna come and play aswell.  Its gonna start around noonish and might last till sunday (depending on how long it takes us this time), or just very early morning sunday.  Let SS (the guy’s forum name who is hosting) know if you are interested at all.

• By reading your posts it looks like your as in to this game as I am. I can’t make the 4th but keep in touch and if your ever in the area and can start early on a Sat. let me know. I think a game can be played in day, although a long one. I could also drive as long as you’re within a couple hours drive from here.

• Cool, Ill let you know when things come up.

• I’m in Niles, MI and work in South Bend.  I would be interested in playing on a Saturday sometime.

• That would be great. Work is taking most of my weekends in March. Would you be available for a Saturday in April?

• '17 '16 Customizer

Hey MayDay8, I never heard back from you regarding last June. Life get real busy for you last summer? I’ve managed to get some f2f games a couple times now. Lots of fun meeting different players! Going to try 3.9 this Saturday w/ a full table on the Allies side.

• :(

• @crusaders1:

That would be great. Work is taking most of my weekends in March. Would you be available for a Saturday in April?

A Saturday in April sounds good.

• @Maddog77:

Hey MayDay8, I never heard back from you regarding last June. Life get real busy for you last summer? I’ve managed to get some f2f games a couple times now. Lots of fun meeting different players! Going to try 3.9 this Saturday w/ a full table on the Allies side.

My deepest apologies!  I was busy with family and put Axis and Allies on hold.  If you are still okay with having me join your group sometime, then I could come up to your place.  I would love to play on the Allies side when their is an opening.  If crusaders1 is interested, he and I could drive up in my car.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m