• Beer
    Wine
    Ceasar
    Coffee

Repeat

• Beer & Baileys

• Cold beer … very cold beer.

• In later life, Churchill’s health was fading and his doctor asked what he drank in a typical day; he replied:
          “Vodka and water in the morning, gin and water at lunch, rye and water with supper, and scotch and water all evening.”

His doctor suggested he cut down on his drinking (for health reasons), so he obliged; he cut out the water!

• I’m a big beer drinker so i drink beer when i play it. Though i drink beer when i play AAE1940

• I’m a big beer drinker as well, but I limit myself when playing AA42. More than 2, and the strategic element goes away. “Yeah, 1 BB, 1DD 1TRN, and germany should be able to take Brazil, GO!!!”

My favorites beer brands for AA42 are Harpoon (New england) and Archibald (Lac Beauport, Quebec).

• Good bourbon. Take a shot every combat and the game gets interesting very, very quickly.

• I’ve found myself starting off with high caffeine, and rest of the night depends……

For same strange reason, there seems to be an inverse relationship to alcohol and winning…i find switching to alcohol lessens my chances of winning,  but i sure seem to have a lot of fun losing .

Staying with the caffeine seems to help me win, but it  too stressful…

(i haven’t tried both, i heard it’s not good for your health)

• '10

Water.

Now if the questions was ‘What do you smoke while playing AA42?’, then I might have a more interesting answer. :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m