• Holy crap, I never thought to look for such a place as this back when I first played a few games of AA in college, but I’m glad I found it now!

This past year, I saw the 42 edition on a shelf for a good price, so I decided I needed a copy of AA in my collection.  Unfortunately, I’ve only gotten to play it a couple of times.  While I much prefer to play it in a FtF setting, I also realize that’s not going to happen too often.  I was wondering what sites you guys use to play online, whether for a real-time game or a PBEM style.  I figure PBEM would be my best bet, but I might be able to swing a real-time game here or there as well.

• Search the Forums for TripleA (you can d/l it from sourceforge).  A free software and lets you play online in different ways.  I believe even by email.  Then within the forums there are people playing a more tedious way which everyone says involves lots of typing, I never tried it so I can’t say either way.

• '16 '15 '10

GTO has created and is beta-testing a new 42 map.  Lots of bugs to be worked out but the new map looks nice.

• TripleA '12

Good call, Zhukov44. I’ve been playing this game all weekend and it is fantastic! I was going to post a screenshot just now, but the game preview is over and GTO have removed it from play. I submitted a whole bunch of bug reports and am interested in becoming a BETA tester when this kicks off.

• If you have the A&A Spring 1942 board and can leave it set up you could play right here in these forums i believe.  there is a forum dice roller that works well.  Im down to play that way if you want send me a message.  ( I cant install anything on my work computer so i cant do the Triple A games unfortunately)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m