• So, this may sound stupid given what I read in the rules, but how can Japan take any agressive action against any controlled island territory in the pacific and NOT trigger a state of war with the US? Invading any British / ANZAC  controlled territories, including Dutch, sets off the powder keg. But I read multiple threads here suggesting that Japan can make such attacks w/o bringing the US into the conflict. Please clarify? Thx!

• Japan can do that if it was the UK/ANZAC that declared war on Japan first, instead of the other way around.

• Thanks for the answer! I can’t invision a scenerio where it would happen, but it does explain how it MIGHT happen!

• @johnathanpb:

Thanks for the answer! I can’t invision a scenerio where it would happen, but it does explain how it MIGHT happen!

Sometimes, there are juicy targets the Brits and Aussies can attack that they think is worth the risk of bringing Japan and not the US into the war

• Each turn India’s incentive not to attack gets weaker. If the Japanese are out of position to capitalize on India2 I will gladly attack them. Always attack whatever on India3.

• I find my Japans attacking mostly on Japan3. Sometimes on J2. Way I figure is denying India ten bucks is like denying America twenty.

Indian soldiers get built a useful place. Americans must sail around the world.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m