• Saw that Matt Leinart has been cut, has he reached Ryan Leaf status?

• '10

I don’t think there could ever be another Ryan leaf.

• My Super Bowl prediction is Ravens and Green Bay.

My heart says Cowboys, but the schedule they play is beyond tough.

• Patriots and Saints in the Super Bowl.

• I think there is a lot up in the air this season.  I can’t wait to see what it will be like midseason.

I think the Cowboys have a good chance of making a home Superbowl.  Ravens and Jets are getting scary, it seems.

Doing the fantasy thing for the first time, so I’ll probably be upping my NFL consumption by 200%.

• @Jermofoot:

I think there is a lot up in the air this season.  I can’t wait to see what it will be like midseason.

I think the Cowboys have a good chance of making a home Superbowl.  Ravens and Jets are getting scary, it seems.

Doing the fantasy thing for the first time, so I’ll probably be upping my NFL consumption by 200%.

Every year I get asked to play in a fantasy football group. I have yet to do you. I hear it changes the way you watch football.

• @ABWorsham:

@Jermofoot:

I think there is a lot up in the air this season.  I can’t wait to see what it will be like midseason.

Every year I get asked to play in a fantasy football group. I have yet to do you. I hear it changes the way you watch football.

It certainly does…especially if you are in a detailed league that has individual defensive players.  But I think it’s good overall, it gets more exposure to the abilities out there.  If you ever get into it, do one of the more casual leagues - it takes less time investment.

The trouble comes when you face an opponent that has your favorite team’s players on it.  Like next week, I have someone who will start Romo and Austin.

• My prediction: Lions will suck, like always  :roll:

• For Once I am proud of my home team. All I ask is for the Houston Texans to make it to the playoffs and I will be one happy fan.

• @molinar13:

For Once I am proud of my home team. All I ask is for the Houston Texans to make it to the playoffs and I will be one happy fan.

I miss the Houston Oilers.

• @ABWorsham:

@molinar13:

For Once I am proud of my home team. All I ask is for the Houston Texans to make it to the playoffs and I will be one happy fan.

I miss the Dallas Cowboys.

• @Jermofoot:

@ABWorsham:

@molinar13:

I hear you, I’m a huge Dallas Fan. I was spoiled growing up in the 90’s.

• My prediction: Ravens and ?  My hope: ? @ Panthers and Panthers win

• @ABWorsham:

@Jermofoot:

@ABWorsham:

@molinar13:

I hear you, I’m a huge Dallas Fan. I was spoiled growing up in the 90’s.

Today wasn’t so bad, now was it?  Let’s see more of that…I think they were finding their stride.  Roy Williams also appears to be productive this year.  I guess Dez being #3 scares him.

That’s it Favre. Hang up your helmet it’s time to go home, unless you pull some miracle up that we can make a movie about in 20 years.

GG

• @Guerrilla:

That’s it Favre. Hang up your helmet it’s time to go home, unless you pull some miracle up that we can make a movie about in 20 years.

GG

I’ve been saying this about Favre for three years.

• As a Bears fan, I am pleasantly surprised.

Only undefeated team inthe NFC?  Hard to believe it’s true.
    I have to admit, I had us pegged at 1-2 to this point.

I love the win over Green Bay.

• The Cowboys lost today and the Rangers lost, the Dallas/Fort Worth area will be in an uproar.

Yes they are. I do not care that much about sports to join them.

GG

• @ABWorsham:

The Cowboys lost today and the Rangers lost, the Dallas/Fort Worth area will be in an uproar.

Yeah, my weekend was crap.  Rangers couldn’t take either game at home.  Romo defeats the Cowboys.  And my fantasy team had the worst possible showing it could have (although plagued by injuries)…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m