• I’m so looking forward to Tom Brady retiring.

• @Yavid:

I’m so looking forward to Tom Brady retiring.

LoL I do wonder how Belichek would fair without the talent of Brady?

• @ABWorsham:

@Yavid:

I’m so looking forward to Tom Brady retiring.

LoL I do wonder how Belichek would fair without the talent of Brady?

That’s why I’m looking forward to him retiring. Remember how good the Browns were under Belichek? How about the Patriots with Bledsow? The answer is of course not very

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Couldn’t agree more Yavid.

• @hkytown1:

Random question here: if the ‘tuck rule’ play it was considered a forward pass and not a fumble. That was the ruling. Who was Brady’s intended receiver? I’ve seen the play 100 times and from what I can tell he was targeting his left foot with that pass. The nose of the football was pointing at his left foot when Woodson hit him and he lost control of the ball. If that’s the case where’s the intentional grounding penalty?

• '17 '16 '15

it’s still in the refs pocket

• @Yavid:

@hkytown1:

Random question here: if the ‘tuck rule’ play it was considered a forward pass and not a fumble. That was the ruling. Who was Brady’s intended receiver? I’ve seen the play 100 times and from what I can tell he was targeting his left foot with that pass. The nose of the football was pointing at his left foot when Woodson hit him and he lost control of the ball. If that’s the case where’s the intentional grounding penalty?

Raiders were robbed.

• Drew Bledsoe did take the Pats to the Super bowl in 96. That was with Parcell as Head Coach.

• @Yavid:

@hkytown1:

It was a correct ruling of a bad rule (which has since been deprecated).  Since the tuck rule applied, it’s irrelevant who was being thrown to.

In my opinion (in hindsight), it’s pretty clearly a fumble.  The tuck rule was the issue here, though.

• yeah I know the tuck rule being a bad rule was the issue. The rule is so bad that Brady was “targeting” his feet with a pass and it was still considered a forward pass. That stupid rule was applied correctly but shouldn’t have been the rule in the first place. There’s severely NFL rules that make little to no sense. Tuck Rule being one of them

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m