How to combine your A&A games

• We all know you can combine Europe and Pacific '40 but what about combining other games.

How to combine

G '40 or AAR or AA50 or AA42
    Guadalcanal
    D-Day
    Battle of the Bulge

When America attacks Solomon Islands rather than having a normal battle play Guadalcanal
    When America/UK attacks Normandy or France with and Amphibous play D-Day
    When Germany launchs a counter attack against a ally controlled France that has been liberated play Battle of the Bulge

The winner of these ‘Mini games’ takes control of the teritory

• Well, the setup must be different based on what’s attacking and defending

• There probably is a way to work out how many Mini game units = how many large game units

• Yes. Also, for any general battle, play an AA miniatures game

• But then how many points = how many IPC value of units?
    What tanks are heavies,mediums and lights?

• that will take six months to play a game LOL

• me and one of my friends thought of a game like that last year, we were going to try it of the revised board but it was to small, now that global has come out we are planning to play this game soon!  :-D

• @The:

We all know you can combine Europe and Pacific '40 but what about combining other games.

How to combine

Guadalcanal
    D-Day
    Battle of the Bulge

When America attacks Solomon Islands rather than having a normal battle play Guadalcanal
    When Germany launchs a counter attack against a ally controlled France that has been liberated play Battle of the Bulge

I have read that AAG40 takes a long time to play but this will beat that easily. Remember that not all of the games have the same pieces so if you try Guadalcanal with Revised you will not have a cruiser in Revised.

• @skinny1:

@The:

We all know you can combine Europe and Pacific '40 but what about combining other games.

How to combine

Guadalcanal
    D-Day
    Battle of the Bulge

I have read that AAG40 takes a long time to play but this will beat that easily. Remember that not all of the games have the same pieces so if you try Guadalcanal with Revised you will not have a cruiser in Revised.

You can add the piece from other game sets or remove it from Guadlacanal
    @i:

wow that would take awile. though it woudnt work that well in my oppenion because only four teritorys would use this

@calvinhobbesliker:

Yes. Also, for any general battle, play an AA miniatures game

This would make it work for all territories

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m