• Just wondering.

• @strategic:

Just wondering.

A rule that sets a restriction on the game. Example: on AA50 Chinese units may not move outside China.

• I thought it had something to do with the Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote.

• @skinny1:

I thought it had something to do with the Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote.

Exactly… the Roadrunner (Japanese) is moving its units from Manchuria to Buryatia to escape Wile E. Coyote (Chinese) and suddenly an ACME wall (the OOB rule) comes up and prevents the Coyote to get the Roadrunner ;)

• @Hobbes:

@skinny1:

Exactly… the Roadrunner (Japanese) is moving its units from Manchuria to Buryatia to escape Wile E. Coyote (Chinese) and suddenly an ACME wall (the OOB rule) comes up and prevents the Coyote to get the Roadrunner ;)

Sounds like this could be a house rule?

• @skinny1:

@Hobbes:

@skinny1:

No, this is the actual rule (OOB meaning Out Of the Box): Chinese units cannot leave China in Axis 'n Allies Anniversary. But they are a minor power in that game.

• @HolKann:

@skinny1:

@Hobbes:

@skinny1:

No, this is the actual rule (OOB meaning Out Of the Box): Chinese units cannot leave China in Axis 'n Allies Anniversary. But they are a minor power in that game.

I was thinking the cartoon names but this is in AA42 forum, not AA50.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m