• Has anyone heard of early delivery’s or delays?  I’m curious when I would get mine.  If by the weekend i need to organize a launch party with costumes, and some skanky bartender on call.  I jest.  However, I am itchin to play this weekend if all is well with production and shipments to stores.

• I would hope that if you pre-ordered for delivery that you would get it before the weekend.  I’m in the same boat.

Anyone know where I can buy a second copy in Pittsburgh? lol  :-D

• why a second copy?

• Talked to CoolStuffInc 2:30 PM Central US Time they said mine was shipped already to be delivered tomorrow on the 24th.  I’m here in “Music City USA”, Nashville, Tennessee

• @gredert:

why a second copy?

I’m impatient and I have a hole in my pocket.

• @GrayBlaZe:

Talked to CoolStuffInc 2:30 PM Central US Time they said mine was shipped already to be delivered tomorrow on the 24th.  I’m here in “Music City USA”, Nashville, Tennessee

Shipped??? When did you order? Did you get a ship confirm email?

• Ordered back in May from Cool Stuff.  I have not received an e-mail conf. and my status on there site still says “in que”.  That kinda’ worries me……  However, when I called Cool Stuff they looked up my invoice and said it was mailed and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow the 24th.  So I’m hoping the guy I was talking to was right and they’re just to busy to update the computer site.

• Alright, dang all the way back in may?  :?  I uhm, didn’t have the foresight to order it in may I sure hope mine shipped same time as yours.  They say in their email that they send ship notifications 8pm the day of shipment.  SO lets hope they aren’t full of it and get us our games.

• I got my ship confirmation and tracking.  :mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m