Larry talks about his Global Game more

• @Imperious:

This will be my first gencon

Please take good pictures and post them on this site ASAP.  Many hundreds are counting on you.

Make sure you get a photo of Europe after setup.

• @Emperor_Taiki:

How do I upload JPEG images?

JPG’s are uploaded on your average camera (well Sony at least, is how they do it, but I think it’s the same.)

• Hey guys!  I know this is not the right place to post this, but…
    Mods - can you make a new forum category for the Global game?  It might make it easier that threads spread around… just a thought.
    Thanks.

• '10

can you make a new forum category for the Global game?  It might make it easier that threads spread around… just a thought.

the only person who can do that is djensen, and a request was made to him long ago

• ok, thanks!

• I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on what power(s) Larry was playing. In both posts he is talking about each power in the third person. He never says when I did this or that. Its the German player, or Stalin….

• Probably doesn’t want us critiquing him on what he should and should not have done.  :wink:

• I think he might have been UK. He seams rather proud of the Java fortress strat giving Jap hell.

• He also seemed rather proud if how well Russia was holding up.

• Yea I thought that two, but he gave a detailed account of the historic 3 prong attack that Germany was making on the 3 Russian VC’s as well. He also seemed to be conflicted w/how Jap is doing in the Pacific.  Maybe he’s playing by himself, just testing different strats (something that most of us have done). Just think he can say its for work, the rest of us just seem crazy to our families  :roll:

• '22 '19 '18

@WILD:

Maybe he’s playing by himself, just testing different strats (something that most of us have done). Just think he can say its for work, the rest of us just seem crazy to our families  :roll:

Yes many jokes have been made at my expense for playing myself.

• My bet would still be for Russia because even though he does speak well of how Germany is doing he seems to be even more proud of the fact that Russia has held out for such a long time and is still very strong.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m