• Okay my short life, I’ve learned WW1, WW2, Cold War, US Civil War, War of 1812, and Napoleonic Wars.

So it took a while to get to the the Napoleonic Wars, but I want to go back more, but it seems pretty hard.

So if anyone know some stuff could you maybe please make a timeline or list of civilizations.

• There’s (obviously) a lot of history, and all is in a way connected, so i’d recommend plundering the history section of your local library.

There’s even a History For Dummies book, which is in fact not that bad at all, maybe a good start to get a good overview of everything.

• I would try the buffet method, read small amounts over a wide range of historic topics, whenever you find something you really enjoy dive as deep as you can into it. Then move on.

I enjoy your post.

• What ABWorsham said, but if your just asking about modern European and Atlantic conflict the answer to your question in general terms is that:

before the Napoleonic Wars there were many dynastic and imperial conflicts like the the War of Spanish Succession, War of Austrian Succesion and The Seven Years War . And before that there was an endless series of conflicts over who worshipped the right Jesus.

Also, how about the AMERICAN REVOLUTION you canadian @#$%^&*… just kidding :lol:

• @ABWorsham:

I would try the buffet method, read small amounts over a wide range of historic topics, whenever you find something you really enjoy dive as deep as you can into it. Then move on.

Agreed - that’s a good approach.

@Dylan:

So if anyone know some stuff could you maybe please make a timeline or list of civilizations.

This might be a good place to start: List of Wars

• @Lema099:

This might be a good place to start: List of Wars

What a great link! Thanks for that!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m