• thank you ver much.  kreighund: so lets say i had an infantry in russia and an infantry in china both of which are soviet troops so on my combat move i could move the china infantry into japenese controlled kuwakatung (or how ever u spell it i dont have the board in front of me)  and then i would move my russia infantry into whatever its tuching thats german controlled then i would have to go back over to kuwakatung and commence combat then go back to wherever i moved my russian troop and commence combat there?

• ahhhh i see why that is its so that u dont move an infatry into 1 place then conduct combt then keep moving that same  infantry over and over agian into combat right?

• Official Q&A

You’ve got it, Turkey!

• :-D thx alot  this will dramaticly change how we play the game  cuz i played where u would conduct combat once and that was the end of ur combat move

• O_o It would make things terribly time-consuming if you were only allowed one combat per turn.

• @Jaycawbz:

O_o It would make things terribly time-consuming if you were only allowed one combat per turn.

The game would suck

• :roll: lol it was  to tell you the truth we have never actually finished a single game but now im very gld i know this. right now im looking for a bigger map (spring 1942) im looking at IL’s supreme 1942 map and am not seeing a diffrence besides the neutrals but is it bigger than the origonal size? is that all?

• ok now the samequestion goes for  a non combat move how many times can i move then?

• IL’s map is bigger than original size and there’s a thread that will tell you it’s dimensions, I don’t remember off hand.

In noncombat move, you aren’t limited to a set number of moves. If the moves are all legal, you can make any number of them. Remember that planes can’t land in a territory just captured that turn.

• thanks alot

• You can hop on over to the TripleA site and download/install that game engine.  You can get a feel for rules, etc. from some of the maps you can download.

http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki/Installing

• I’m going to post this question here instead of starting a seperate thread for it.

Can a land unit move 1 space to reach the coast line, be loaded in a transport, and than unloaded in an amphibious assault? ex: Inf from C.US to E.US with trans in sz10, loads, than is dropped off in G-controlled Alg.

Vice versa, if yes, can this be done in a non-combat move scenario as well?

• No. Your one movement is the loading onto the transport. Any land unit on a transport can be loaded and offloaded on a single turn but it takes up all their movement.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m