• Customizer

i have 2 questions, each for Revised and aa50/spring

can you move a submarine into (not through) and stop in an enemy controlled sea zone during combat move, and choose not attack?

can you move a submarine into (not through) and stop in an enemy controlled sea zone during Non-combat move?

does it make a difference for both question if there is a destroyer there? (and also, what about transports, subs, normal ships)

and can you please answer the question for both Revised and AA50/spring1942?

thank you krieg

(i know in aa50 you can move through a sea zone with your sub, unless there is a destroyer there.  and same with revised.  and i know that in aa50 you can move through submarines with your normal ships, but you can’t do that with revised.  the question here is can you stop in a sea zone)

• Official Q&A

@Veqryn:

can you move a submarine into (not through) and stop in an enemy controlled sea zone during combat move, and choose not attack?

No, you can’t.  However, in AA50 and AA42 if there are no enemy destroyers you can submerge at the beginning of the first combat round, effectively avoiding combat.

@Veqryn:

can you move a submarine into (not through) and stop in an enemy controlled sea zone during Non-combat move?

In Revised, no.  In AA50 and AA42, yes, regardless of the presence of enemy destroyers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m