• I thought that since axis and allies is a strategy game, that people here might be interested in another strategy game… The classic RISK game! This is a really fun online site that has not only the original risk game to play, but also many other different maps and variations to the game as well (one of the countless many being doubles). Along with tournaments and forums, it hosts over 20000 active members in it.

http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=301009

Try it out and post your thoughts here!

• Looks interesting. Thanks for the info.

• It was pretty good, it inspired me to make my own alternate risk map!  :-D

• @Dylan:

It was pretty good, it inspired me to make my own alternate risk map!  :-D

are you DylanAraki? Welcome! And i think that you can make your own map on the site. Not sure how though but I know that people do. We should play sometime (I could teach you a few tricks  :lol:)

• @The:

@Dylan:

It was pretty good, it inspired me to make my own alternate risk map!  :-D

are you DylanAraki? Welcome! And i think that you can make your own map on the site. Not sure how though but I know that people do. We should play sometime (I could teach you a few tricks  :lol:)

yes i am

• '10

That is a great site!

FieldMarshalG  has entered the fray!

• '10

Just started a game of WW2 Europe if anyone is interested

• Glad you like it. We should play once I get an available game slot open. I’m still The Fire Knight on there. Try to stick with the site until you’re ranked (no longer a question mark). That’s after five games and when all of the game options become available to you.

• @The:

I thought that since axis and allies is a strategy game, that people here might be interested in another strategy game… The classic RISK game! This is a really fun online site that has not only the original risk game to play, but also many other different maps and variations to the game as well (one of the countless many being doubles). Along with tournaments and forums, it hosts over 20000 active members in it.

http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=301009

Try it out and post your thoughts here!

Looks promising.
    I will give it a try when I can.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m