• @idk_iam_swiss:

Axis only need 14/19 to win? some are going to be SUPER easy. Like the one in Poland, France, phillipeens, some are going to be TOUGH like Calcutta, and Ottawa.

How is Calcutta tough if Japan can apparently capture it on the 3rd turn.

• Customizer

Are VCs really relevant?

That is, if the Axis needs to take that many haven’t they already won the game?

And if the Allies are even close to all three Axis capitals it’s already over, isn’t it?

The only valid role for these places is if one side can catch the other with their pants down by grabbing a set number of VCs early on, but this has to be a pretty small number to work, say starting VCs plus 3.

In my dreams, I still see long columns of tanks heading for the Moscow meat grinder.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@idk_iam_swiss:

Axis only need 14/19 to win? some are going to be SUPER easy. Like the one in Poland, France, phillipeens, some are going to be TOUGH like Calcutta, and Ottawa.

with other British income India might be harder to take. either way it’s a lot harder to take india then it is France.

• @democratic:

BTW IL, has Minila made the cut for VC in the global game, because Larry did’nt say it on his site (I started the VC topic). Or just a mistake.

@Imperious:

its out.

Axis have to take most of the map except USA VC to win.

Just to clarify, Krieghund did say Larry missed Manila on his list, it will still be a VC (19 all together). All 18 from AA50 + Cairo.

• @finnman:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@idk_iam_swiss:

with other British income India might be harder to take. either way it’s a lot harder to take india then it is France.

Luckily they managed to mess that up as well. From what I’ve heard, India can only use the pacific side ipcs. so no help there.

• @democratic:

BTW IL, has Minila made the cut for VC in the global game, because Larry did’nt say it on his site (I started the VC topic). Or just a mistake.

@Imperious:

its out.

@WILD:

Just to clarify, Krieghund did say Larry missed Manila on his list, it will still be a VC (19 all together). All 18 from AA50 + Cairo.

Who is right?

• Quote from Larry’s site:

_Manila was left off the list. There are 19 Victory Cities.

• Krieghund, Official Rules Answer Guy_
      Debate over :-D

• calcutta is tough to HOLD! stop having just the pacific mindset. America has more money than ever before now so its going to be a pain in the butt, you also need to own austrailia which is tough enough to get!

• @idk_iam_swiss:

calcutta is tough to HOLD! stop having just the pacific mindset. America has more money than ever before now so its going to be a pain in the butt, you also need to own austrailia which is tough enough to get!

Especially now that India’s income is separate from UK.

• Sorry should have locked the poll eairler now that we know the answer. Well done to me and the other 13.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@idk_iam_swiss:

3rd round?
    if UK deserts it, perhaps

• Everything in AA50 other then Manila and including Cairo

• @Dylan:

Everything in AA50 other then Manila and including Cairo

Manillas there dude Larry forgot it on his list. :mrgreen:

• @finnman:

@Dylan:

Everything in AA50 other then Manila and including Cairo

Manillas there dude Larry forgot it on his list. :mrgreen:

oh… and odd number I think something going on  :wink:

Suggested Topics