What will they mess up next?

• Probably a bells & whistles appeal to a tech-savvy generation.

But makes you wonder if Hasbro just decided that kids couldn’t do the math unaided.

• But makes you wonder if Hasbro just decided that kids couldn’t do the math unaided.

Wonder if the abacus will find its way into a hasbro game then. :P

You’re absolutely right Frimmel, but you would be surprised how many people think simply not using a wood based product is the same as going green. Tech just seems to sell. On the other hand I did see a copy of battleship that didn’t light up, didn’t talk, just the classic looking game….I even saw Stratego right next to it!

My oldest is almost ready for chutes and ladders - far cry from AandA…

• @allboxcars:

Probably a bells & whistles appeal to a tech-savvy generation.

But makes you wonder if Hasbro just decided that kids couldn’t do the math unaided.

That is a frightening thought to start the day. Usually I save those till I get to Climate Progress.

Monopoly was where I honed a lot of math and learned to ‘make change.’ The first time I was asked to watch/work some kind of stand and handle money it was “Just like Monopoly.”

• If they do go away from money I’ll be mad but I’ll just use the money from other games.   Although it ticks me off that they do that.

@allboxcars:

If we have gotten to that point then its pretty sad.

• They’ll do anything to save a buck these days.

• '10

….LAME

• Maybe FMG will make money now.

• Still waiting for Axis and Allies Monopoly. It’s so unfair Star Wars and Harry Potter get a monopoly and we don’t.  :cry:

And whatever happened to Axis and Allies the Gathering?  :-o

• An Axis & Allies game that combined the overworld map that we know and then a tactical grid/hex that worked like the miniatures for battles would be awesome.

• @Jermofoot:

An Axis & Allies game that combined the overworld map that we know and then a tactical grid/hex that worked like the miniatures for battles would be awesome.

Now that would make an already awsome game even better.  Beacause you would have even more control over the battles.

• @Historybuff:

@Jermofoot:

An Axis & Allies game that combined the overworld map that we know and then a tactical grid/hex that worked like the miniatures for battles would be awesome.

Now that would make an already awsome game even better.  Beacause you would have even more control over the battles.

Far less luck involved, I’m sure, but quite a bit more time too!

• With the high quality of the stuff at FMG, I don’t think the US mint would appreciate them making money.

• @dinosaur:

With the high quality of the stuff at FMG, I don’t think the US mint would appreciate them making money.

Okay then we will have to settle for IPC certificates.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m