• Is there a tutorial page for ABattleMap somewhere?  I can’t figure out how to scroll around the board.  Also, it appears when ever the toolbar and infoview go away the only way to get them back is to reinstall the program.  (not that it’s very difficult anyway)

• Welcome to the board, plumsmugler,

You can find some answers here:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=11223.0

As for the toolbars disappearing, just delete the *.ini file, when you restart the program the toolbar will appear again.

+1 karma to you.

• Ok, that helped with figuring out how to use the game but I’m still having the problem of infoview and toolbar not appearing unless I reinstall.  I followed the instructions of deleting the .ini file and keeping the windows to the middle of the program but neither work.  While this is a pain for my PC, for some reason I don’t have this problem when I run the program on my laptop.

• '10

@plumsmugler:

Ok, that helped with figuring out how to use the game but I’m still having the problem of infoview and toolbar not appearing unless I reinstall.  I followed the instructions of deleting the .ini file and keeping the windows to the middle of the program but neither work.  While this is a pain for my PC, for some reason I don’t have this problem when I run the program on my laptop.

I prefer a 2 monitor setup anyway so you dont have to keep collapsing the map  so you may want to post from the desktop and leave the map on the laptop. The info and toolbars usually vanish when they are placed at map edges so leave them in the south atlantic and indian oceans. Just remember to look under them occasionally to make sure a new fleet or IC hasnt spawned

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m