• This is assuming we are playing regular rules, not a variant.

German Build: 1 Destroyer, 1-2 fighter, anything left on ground units
    Move: As many units as possible, particularly Air, move to EE leave Norway (and/or France too?) with a light garrison, Algeria with none.

Hope UK takes Norway, France/Algeria and does not make a big build
    Hope USA doesn’t move more than a fighter to Britain

G2:  If Britain did not build too much and/or USA didn’t reinforce with more than a fighter, research Long-Range Aircraft(pray you get it), and attack! Now you should be able to attack with 5-7 fighters+1 bomber, and a inf.+art./arm, which should be more than necessary for Sea Lion.
    I find this works extremely well if UK is not reinforced with a ton. Another thing: say UK is reinforced a lot, the plan is relatively versatile; you’re still in (a slightly weaker) position for attacks vs. Russia.

• well if your going to do that. “hope” russia just attacks west russia and when germanys up take all your money and “hope” you get long range. 6 fighters 1 bomber 1 tank and 1 inf to uk. i’v done it once and got uk but lost all air units and usa took back soon later and i soon lost after that  :evil:

• You shouldn’t lose ALL of your air, and even if you don’t hold it, which you shouldn’t, You get one awesome build next turn :-), and if you read(not saying you didn’t, but your post sounds like you didn’t), it says to move almost all your units to EE, so that you can counter Russia G2 in addition to the surprise Sea Lion. And it’s not like I haven’t  tested it yet. I have had only about 2-3 failures, and one was because of crazy luck and the other two were just foolish mistakes (I shouldn’t have attacked, he had too much).

• No i read it and its not a bad idea. Its just all what uk builds on the first turn. The planes in EE would def help on a german counter attack too. :mrgreen:

• 2007 AAR League

THE ONLY SEALION THAT WORKS
    bid 8 for germany, put a tra on bal, take UK. Cheers

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m