The Official "Looking for AA50 Opponents" Thread

• @bongaroo:

How about a multi AA50 1941 game, NOs and techs?

All interested please PM me.  We’ll start and thread to get our teams together and use it for the game afterward.

:-D

count me in if there are space’s left

• @d142:

@bongaroo:

How about a multi AA50 1941 game, NOs and techs?

All interested please PM me.  We’ll start and thread to get our teams together and use it for the game afterward.

:-D

count me in if there are space’s left

You would be the last needed.  I sent you a PM with a link to the game thread.  We’re deciding teams and will be ready to start shortly.

• I’ll take an AA50 game of my opponent’s preference.

• Just discovered how to play via forum. Anyone willing to try a aa50 game? any side, any rules, have experience on the actual game board.
    Thanks!

• '10

Looking to start a new 6 player game. AA 50 '41 with NOs. Tech is optional (we can vote on it). My brother wants to play, so I have one already. PM me and/or post if you want in.

• '10

OK, we got 4 so far. Italy is taken. Need 2 more. Message me if interested.

• '10

OK, we got a full game. Thanks guys

• Looking to start a 5 or 6 player game (AA 50 1941 with NOs, without tech, public dice server, TripleA + email required). A friend of mine wants to play, so I have one already. Neither of us is an A&A / PBEM expert so we’re mostly looking for non-top notch players.

PM me if you want in.

• Just had 2 games end, so I’m looking for a 1941 game for the forum - with NOs, prefer Tech, although I could be persuaded otherwise.  Now that I’ve got a couple games under my belt I’d like to see if I’ve learned anything.  :lol:

I’m ok with playing either side.  We can roll for sides or something like that.

Please send a PM if interested.

• @TimTheEnchanter:

Just had 2 games end, so I’m looking for a 1941 game for the forum - with NOs, prefer Tech, although I could be persuaded otherwise.  Now that I’ve got a couple games under my belt I’d like to see if I’ve learned anything.  :lol:
    I’m ok with playing either side.  We can roll for sides or something like that.
    Please send a PM if interested.

Hello, as I stated before your post I’m trying to setup a 5-6 player game (1941, Anniversary Ed, NOs, no tech): we’re 2 ATM, so if you want to tag along send me a PM with the 6 countries you would like to play in order of precedence: I prefer to do this instead of rolling so we all have a chance to play what we would like to play/try most: if everyone wants to play the same countries we’ll just random roll anyway :)

Let me know.

• I would like to play AA50 one on one.

Other then National Objectives I’m happy to play with or without whatever options you wish.

:)

• I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

However I can not guarentee a fast paced game.  I should be able to do my turn in a day {or two} but there are times with warmer weather coming and a family outside of A&A that I could have a delay or two.  If so, I will always inform my opponent about the delay as soon as I can (beforehand in most cases).

So if you might want a game against a 12+ game AA50 experienced player with this resume:

Since 1986 I have played 1st edition, 2nd edition, LOTS of CD-rom games.  I won an online tourney (Spring1942) Winter Open and they shipped a copy of A&A Pacific to my house!  Only played that one twice.

Played many Revised games and now AA50.  Helped create AARe with several other good players.  Have held the Enhanced title for couple of years now.  I played in the Spring 2008 Revised singles tourney here and got lucky and won that (rolloff).

Please PM me.  I am open to play either side.  NOs make the game more fun with the increased IPCs.  Tech is interesting.  If you like tech, I like to play by a modified version of tech (heavily influenced by the tech rules/concepts from AARe HERE.  I think those tech rule eliminates some of the randomness STILL inherant in the AA50 tech rules.  I can be persuaded to play either way though.

One last request.  Since I have limited time to play I would prefer to play against an opponent with at least 5 games AA50 experience.  Nothing personal and I understand if people might look down at me with such a requirement.  If I do not find an opponent, then I don’t get to play.

Thanks, and good gaming!
    axis_roll

Prefer either PBEM using battlemap or PBF with battlemap as well.  Triple A is not for me at this time.

• Looking for players for AAe50
    Have 1 other than me so far. One to two turns per day.

• I am willing to join someones multiplayer game.  I can play as anyone, IM me if you want me to play.

• Looking for one AA50 game,
    PBF
    1941 Setup
    NO’s = YES
    Tech = YES  :-o
    NO BIDS (sides chosen by random roll unless you just have to be one side or the other.)
    Abattlemap and Forum in house dicey  :roll:

Can do 1 turn a day, Monday through Thursdays and maybe every other Friday.  PM me to accept.  :wink:

• PM sent to CalmDragon.

• '10

I am looking for some players for an AA 50 game.  I am not set on any nation or side I want to be, just want to get some more practice in, but I would like more than just a 1v1 if we could in order to get that multiplayer dynamic.  Probably 41 scenario, National Objectives for sure, but techs can be voted on.

• DutchmanD, I’d be happy to play another 6 player game with you.  I’d prefer tech this time and '41.  I’d like to play on your team for this one if thats possible.

• hi,

am looking for an aa50’41 game, no tech …

am not that experienced, just played allies a couple of times (always lost  ;))

if one want’s to play allies, i’m fine with axis … just never played them so far.

daniel

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m