FINALLY! the new revised cards are available!!

• Ha!  They changed Headshot tp exactly what I had suggested as well, which is Fice-up disrupt only (no “sticky face-up” anyome).  Someone needs to send me a paycheck  :roll:

• They gave the Lebel grenadier “Sharpnel”…that unit needed that to make him playable…they decreased his stats, but still at 3 pts well worth it in 1939

They gve teh infamous CharBis a different negative SA, Prone to Breakdown) that will ceratinly slow them down in all the France games we seem to play here…

• Bofors…they gave it Relocate 1 (instead if 2)…they better have given the 88 the same

• dang…every otehr artillery uints is now a “Light Artillery” unit

• Ack, they gimped my BMW…down to CA 4

• I love Strike-n-fade, and the axis doesnt get many of them so I agree the Puma at 17 is very interesting…

• They really gimped Covering Fire (BAR and BREN)…I would have done a Units attacked by this unit get a -1 to their attack rolls for the turn) but they decided to go with the unit just cannot make DF attacks.

• They upgraded the Buffalo Solddiers from Tough to Steely Resolve 2

They gomped the US 81mm mortar exactly as expected…the community on the WotC board hit it on the head months ago

• Nope, the 88 is still immobile…

WHat the hell…the sd kfz 250 lost its Gun Transport ability and is now a Fighting Platform…same cost and abilities as the 251, but with suckier attack values… :roll:

• Sandbagged MG team can now move (for 2 pts more)…interesting…

Greyhound is 2 pts cheaper, very cool…

• Why do some cards have a medal of some sort at the bottom right corner?

• Probablky means they were changed (updated)

I figuired out the guntransport thing…the 251 and the M5 now have got Gun Transport in addition to Fighting Platform.  Makes the 250 even more irrelevent

• Brumbar has sideskirts….as noted b4 the Tiger now effectively has Hulikn Mass (nowcalld Heavy Armnour)

• Quite an improvement to the German Light Mortar…

• They gimped the Hago I think, the poor thing.  Didnt it used to be able to move through forests…Japan is getting worse nad worse!

• @Motdc:

Probablky means they were changed (updated)

I figuired out the guntransport thing…the 251 and the M5 now have got Gun Transport in addition to Fighting Platform.  Makes the 250 even more irrelevent

Mot it thought so to but its not like that either.  I’m wondering what that is?

• Some of the jnits (like the French Alpine) just got a year-change so its got the ribbon

Looks like they calmed down the gtreek soldier and officer…that good

• haha, they fixed the German Panhard with a year of 1939 that I reported to the WotC staff

• Ah, just noticed the 251 is up to 7 pts…now I see the diff between the 250 and 251…1 pt buys you better attack stats and Gun Transport

• they game the smovente enhanced range, whic it really neede to survive.  otherwise it was over-costed

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m