• @italiansarecoming:

i would choose 1 bship 2 cruisers and 3 destroyers

I think the perfect fleet would be 1 Battleship, 2 Carriers with 4 fighters, 4 cruisers, 4 destroyers, 8 subs and x trannies (depending of what ocean you are in) against an enemy fleet of 2 subs and 6 trannies. This is my kind of numbers, if I am going to attack anybody.

• I would also add that countries that can afford such an investment, should probably make it. I think its close that they are relatively identical purchases for your money, but if you only make 30ipcs its not smart to spend 20 of it on one unit.

I think of it as the same level of purchase, the BB is for the powerhouses, and the Cruiser is for Italy and the UK etc…

• @Adlertag:

@italiansarecoming:

i would choose 1 bship 2 cruisers and 3 destroyers

I think the perfect fleet would be 1 Battleship, 2 Carriers with 4 fighters, 4 cruisers, 4 destroyers, 8 subs and x trannies (depending of what ocean you are in) against an enemy fleet of 2 subs and 6 trannies. This is my kind of numbers, if I am going to attack anybody.

@Adlertag:

@italiansarecoming:

Trannies dont protect anyone no more they are fish in the sea that now need to be defended or a free kill yes!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m